kanye west used 16 other people to help write "All Day"

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: I read the whole thread. go ahead and point out some other hip hop songs with as many writer credits for me :popcorn:
yall are going about this all wrong. what yall should be doing is giving Kanye some daps and credit for actually doing something that a lot of rappers/singers may not do once they reach star status. and thats give everyone their due in the credits. some only pay for ghost writers(so you wont see them in the credits, they got paid up front or some other side deal). but it doesnt mean your favorite rapper isnt getting help. Being a PROFESSIONAL rapper/singer, etc is a full time job. and people as big as Ye has to maintain his BRAND. outside of rapping. So like any full time job you will need some help producing a good product. most if not all of your favorite mcees have used ghost writers, and collaborators. some of them just dont give everyone their credit.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute, wait a minute....you realize that's how actual great chefs work, right?

You guys don't understand. Those sou chef's aren't coming up with ideas. They just do shyt for the chef while the chef worries about more important shyt like what the dish is gonna look like, taste like, what ingredients they're gonna use. The chef has to think about what the people want, what kind of experience he wants his customers to have when they eat his food. Just because he didn't cut up the potatoes doesn't mean it's not his dish that he came up with and approved of and directed his sou chefs to create. And along the way during the process he steps in and adds things, tells the sou chefs what they're doing wrong, alters shyt etc.

Anybody dissing the chef shows a fundamental lack of knowledge about the creation of food.

:mjpls:

We gon use peoples chef ignorance in order to ignore the fact that aint how hiphop supposed to work:mjpls:?...Kanye fans better stick to the fact we don't actually know who helped with what in that room,but it aint looking good when you need that much help for the wack shyt:mjlol:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
At least Dr. Dre has a godly voice and incredible delivery so you can justify the his non-writing. Kanye still sounds mad amateurish when he raps. And he pays for wack bars too. I just don't get it...

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gon use peoples chef ignorance in order to ignore the fact that aint how hiphop supposed to work:mjpls:?...Kanye fans better stick to the fact we don't actually know who helped with what in that room,but it aint looking good when you need that much help for the wack shyt:mjlol:

kanye basically has as much credibility as milli vanilli and britney spears at this point

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I think its you that doesn't understand how hip hop works. Its not like Kans had 18 people in the studio with him to make the song. It was most likely done over time and multiple sessions with different people. shyt like this just make me laugh when nikkas with no knowledge of the music industry inner workings try and be keyboard a&rs

u wasnt there either get kanye yeezy boost out your a$$

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see these deluded Dre stans are trying to downplay Yeezys influence, the nerve :wow:

Yeezy is the father of current hip-hop. Who else has shoes going at $/£2000
His whole discography is better then Dre's solo.
And @2meo I see you nikka :ufdup:

Nobody's downplaying Kanye's influence. There are Kanye stans in here trying to write Dr. Dre out of an entire history in Hip Hop though.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And while we're at it...

Do hip-hop producers hold Dr. Dre in high esteem? It's like asking a Christian if he believes Christ died for his sins. Dre has a whole coast on his back. He discovered Snoop — one of the two greatest living rappers, along with Jay-Z — and signed Eminem, 50 Cent and the Game. He takes artists with great potential and makes them even better. I wonder where I'd be right now if Dre had discovered me.

But it's "Xxplosive," off 2001, that I got my entire sound from — if you listen to the track, it's got a soul beat, but it's done with those heavy Dre drums. Listen to "This Can't Be Life," a track I did for Jay-Z's Dynasty album, and then listen to "Xxplosive." It's a direct bite.

^^^ Kanye's own words regarding Dr. Dre.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/l...l-time-19691231/dr-dre-20110420#ixzz3TLkjs66y
@rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
tumblr_mtk0muiwMo1r9jj1oo1_500.gif

200.gif