¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
With the amount of lyrical trash that’s been put out over the past 5 - 10 years, yall nikka really gonna talk about “bars” on a Kanye West album? :mjpls:

Not a 26 year old Kanye, not even a 36 year old Kanye.. but a 46 year old Kanye. Who has never been a lyrical MC.

Yall so full of shyt. Most fans don’t support “bars”. They wouldn’t know a bar if it slapped them in the face.

This album is for concerts and clubs. Party music. Strip club music. Yall expected him to rap like nas or some shyt :mjlol: stop it.
They need a reason to hate

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Once again the clouds are gathering to release what they’ve held in

:ohlawd:

These latest albums are a convoluted mess but there are some GEMS within the mess. It’s a shame bro couldn’t just chill and make music but nooooo he had to speak his mind on polarizing topics.

Chap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, nobody buys albums, but i love love that Take Care is still selling. like what exactly is spurring 20k people to buy these old albums? or have they just been selling that much every week for the last 10+ years?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
damn, nobody buys albums, but i love love that Take Care is still selling. like what exactly is spurring 20k people to buy these old albums? or have they just been selling that much every week for the last 10+ years?
They count the number of plays from songs on an album.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So I ain’t really listen to Kanye in damn near a decade and am a certified hater at this point but this album got some cuts that are absolutely undeniable.

Do It is fire and if someone told him to cut out that “beautiful buttnaked women” shyt repeating over n over he woulda had a classic track