¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Back To Me is the best song :ohlawd:

I skimmed it and it was all trash except for three songs.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This whole album is a banger. I been listening to this joint nonstop. Vultures (best song on the album), Beg Forgiveness (my favorite joint on this album), Back To Me, Talking, Fuk Smn (Future part is dope), King, Problematic. I stopped listening to Kanye after My Dark Twisted Fantasy (his best album) until now. Can't wait for volume 2 and 3.
Breh…

:wow:

I haven’t given Kanye a listen since MBDTF and thought he peaked there, but this album is almost perfect and the momentum from Back To Me until the end of the album is CRAZY! Truly a 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 album and mental issues, etc. aside, there’s no denying Ye is a genius. I wanna see this album performed live, so I hope Freddie Gibbs wasn’t lying about them performing at PETCO Park in San Diego.

Rivoli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn two weeks in a row and he is doing it independently and technically all the while not being promoted by the streaming platforms

:ohhh:

If you think his ego was huge before, way until he does the next album

Btw everyone who was scared to work with him before is going to start to come out the wood work

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
damn two weeks in a row and he is doing it independently and technically all the while not being promoted by the streaming platforms

:ohhh:

If you think his ego was huge before, way until he does the next album

Btw everyone who was scared to work with him before is going to start to come out the wood work
They all kicking themselves especially Nicki Minaj. She could’ve attached to herself to a much needed win and fumbled that.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Mind you, 0 radio 📻

I said people outside this site still f**ks with Ye and they I was being delusional but numbers are telling the truth.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Mind you, 0 radio 📻

I said people outside this site still f**ks with Ye and they I was being delusional but numbers are telling the truth.
A lot of these celebrities/artists do as well. I saw Snoop comment on Kanye's latest post about his issue with Adidas. I saw Scarface comment something positive under a post regarding his album.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Happy for Ye. I wish he would chill on the mindless sex talk tho. He can do better, I know he’s a perv but I really wish he would just give us a spread of music. Donda shoulda done better too.

I stay bumping the first line of stars and the beat for paid be making me do the cha cha slide