¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like how Kanye sampled his own song "Hell of a Life" which sampled "Iron Maiden" because Ozzy Osbourne didn't want him to sample over "anti semitism". The same Ozzy who said he admired Hitler.

I'm glad that Ye is getting the last laugh over these cacs.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I like how Kanye sampled his own song "Hell of a Life" which sampled "Iron Maiden" because Ozzy Osbourne didn't want him to sample over "anti semitism". The same Ozzy who said he admired Hitler.

I'm glad that Ye is getting the last laugh over these cacs.

Stop making it a race thing. Be better, be smarter.

Kanye has said a ton Of stupid things and deserves to be help accountable for his recklessness.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Wish kanye woulda kept them background vocals when the verse switched to Travis scott on fukk sumn :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
With the amount of lyrical trash that’s been put out over the past 5 - 10 years, yall nikka really gonna talk about “bars” on a Kanye West album? :mjpls:

Not a 26 year old Kanye, not even a 36 year old Kanye.. but a 46 year old Kanye. Who has never been a lyrical MC.

Yall so full of shyt. Most fans don’t support “bars”. They wouldn’t know a bar if it slapped them in the face.

This album is for concerts and clubs. Party music. Strip club music. Yall expected him to rap like nas or some shyt :mjlol: stop it.