¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm not a huge fan of Kanye besides his earlier material & probably get hated on for this but most of this shyt just sounds like loud noises to me :unimpressed:

I'm assuming it's an album that's created for a Larry Hover type of concert he does but i won't be playing this shyt again.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not a huge fan of Kanye besides his earlier material & probably get hated on for this but most of this shyt just sounds like loud noises to me :unimpressed:

I'm assuming it's an album that's created for a Larry Hover type of concert he does but i won't be playing this shyt again.

all music isn't supposed to be lyrical miracle.

Kanye has blended genres. But he still had a few songs with lyrical content.

When he made Graduation, he specifically said he wanted to make music that you could play at stadiums and it still sounded good.

A lot of rap songs don't play well in stadiums. Ever since then, his style changed. That loudness you're referring to is deliberate.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Modern kanye works with such terrible fukking trash as mumble rappers that all sound the fukking same

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Blue Slide Park wasn't distributed by WMG. Mac didn't work with Warner til his 3rd album, so they probably get to distribute it now.
You’re right. I always thought Rostrum had always used ADA which is owned by WMG for distribution. Blue Slide Park was distributed by InGroove which was independent at the time.