¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i'm sure it wont be mid, like everything he's put out in the last 7 years :unimpressed:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Are you saying that Ye isn't producing or writing at all? :heh: Where are you getting this information?
Kanye isn’t writing or producing anything.

He’s more of a curator, who organizes a group of people who actually write and produce, picks the samples he wants the producers to flip, and beats for the writers to write to. Then he picks the songs that he likes from that process and records them himself

Even his guest verses are like this. Quentin Miller said he wrote Ye’s verse on Hot shyt by Cardi B and then Rocky came in and changed one line

I used to work with Travis and this is how he works too. He actually learned this from working with Kanye and then adopted that process for himself. Travis and his team explained Kanye entire process to me in 2012. They even said Malik Yusef wrote the entire song POWER by himself

This is why the credits have so many people. A song like Say You Will with just Kanye has like 12 writers, including Jeezy. Even a b-side like All Day has literally 100 people credited, including Mario Winans, French Montana and Diddy. This is why

deeznutz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
GTA
tuqhzuy8bfbb1.jpg

:hubie:

:blessed:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Kanye isn’t writing or producing anything.

He’s more of a curator, who organizes a group of people who actually write and produce, picks the samples he wants the producers to flip, and beats for the writers to write to. Then he picks the songs that he likes from that process and records them himself

Even his guest verses are like this. Quentin Miller said he wrote Ye’s verse on Hot shyt by Cardi B and then Rocky came in and changed one line

I used to work with Travis and this is how he works too. He actually learned this from working with Kanye and then adopted that process for himself. Travis and his team explained Kanye entire process to me in 2012. They even said Malik Yusef wrote the entire song POWER by himself

This is why the credits have so many people. A song like Say You Will with just Kanye has like 12 writers, including Jeezy. Even a b-side like All Day has literally 100 people credited, including Mario Winans, French Montana and Diddy. This is why
I'm getting it from reality. Yes hasn't been at the wheel in years brother. This isn't news

Of course, many major artists do this but to say 'he isn't doing anything' isn't accurate and impossible for you to prove. As a fan you can listen songs on Donda and sense the through line from his older work, that's a better argument than 'bro trust me'.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course, many major artists do this but to say 'he isn't doing anything' isn't accurate and impossible for you to prove. As a fan you can listen songs on Donda and sense the through line from his older work, that's a better argument than 'bro trust me'.
I’m 100% positive Kanye didn’t write or produce anything on Donda himself

There’s plenty footage of those sessions and you don’t see him write one rhyme or make a beat in any of it

Kanye has a strong enough brand that he can he can hire people to make music that has “the through line from his old work.”

It’s not hard for a talented writer or producer, or better yet a TEAM of them, to sit down and make Kanye type beats and verses

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I’m 100% positive Kanye didn’t write or produce anything on Donda himself

There’s plenty footage of those sessions and you don’t see him write one rhyme or make a beat in any of it

Kanye has a strong enough brand that he can he can hire people to make music that has “the through line from his old work.”

It’s not hard for a talented writer or producer, or better yet a TEAM of them, to sit down and make Kanye type beats and verses

Lmao you got nothing breh