¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ye only dropped 2 duds (ye and Jesus is king)
He came back to form with kids see ghost and donda
To think it’ll be impossible for ye to drop a classic let alone a good album is stupid
Y’all won’t listen even if it was a classic so…. Why the fukk y’all in this thread ?
Utopia and the next ye album >>>>> whatever the fukk y’all on these days
Jesus is King topped all the Christian and Gospel charts and won their awards and Grammy. Not a dud.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
calls a thousand people to make "his" shyt then they call him a genius

won't be the same without Chyi, Push, Sean, Mike Dean.
He's been a fraud. I've been telling people for years Kanye is trash without a group of producers and rappers. Don't want to get into the whole producer bullshyt but if this clown requires half the industry to help him make an album and it's still a jumbled mess then that ought to tell you everything. He hasn't had a great album in over a decade now.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's been a fraud. I've been telling people for years Kanye is trash without a group of producers and rappers. Don't want to get into the whole producer bullshyt but if this clown requires half the industry to help him make an album and it's still a jumbled mess then that ought to tell you everything. He hasn't had a great album in over a decade now.
Exactly.

Daps
Ty Dolla sign and 88 keys isn’t half the industry you dumb nuts

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

bianca-censori-goes-braless-see-826810590-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.