¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's his work exactly if he doesn't write or produce anymore.. I get that you like him but my comments were not emotional just factual.
Curator that serves as a vessel for the curation. An earlier post describes it in detail

You consider it nothing but you would also have to do the same thing for Steve Jobs

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Curator that serves as a vessel for the curation. An earlier post describes it in detail

You consider it nothing but you would also have to do the same thing for Steve Jobs
so he's just a bank roller

gotcha

all the flowery language ain't hiding the truth

Dolo

Superstar
Daps
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.
:mjlol:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This dude is nuts? One thing to travel there but to record and do all that shyt in Japan at a time like this?

Japan the opps he better bring his ass back to the states before they arrest him over bullshyt.

Last edited: