¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Kanye fans baffle me.

When I listen to his shyt he's been doig the past several years I just hear a bunch of try hard nothing.

Then they write about his shyt like it changed their life.

GOAT? BEST discog in Hip Hop?

One of lifes little mysteries
its easy now to say this
But back in 2013, nah breh. you would sound looney

Somebody

All Star
Daps
What are you talking about? ye is my GOAT but he’s spent most of the last decade trying to make white people feel more comfortable.

By talkin crazy bout Jews? Saying his ppl are the true ppl of God? Try again.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
written for him and produced for him

what makes it his music besides the name? :skip:

It's been known for more than a decade now that his music is a mix of his own work and music that he's curated and arranged, everyone is credited on the project. I get you don't like him personally but artists have been making music like this forever. From Lauryn Hill to Damon Albarn :yeshrug:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point I will be impressed if he can stay on beat. What am I supposed to be expecting here?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's been known for more than a decade now that his music is a mix of his own work and music that he's curated and arranged, everyone is credited on the project. I get you don't like him personally but artists have been making music like this forever. From Lauryn Hill to Damon Albarn :yeshrug:
What's his work exactly if he doesn't write or produce anymore.. I get that you like him but my comments were not emotional just factual.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I already hopped off the Ye train after tryna defend this nikka thru hell or high water.

With that said, Im curious to see his marketing angle this time around. If history tells the story, he’ll come out pandering to black folks/black culture again in his rants most likely in a Zane Lowe interview + Mill dollars worth of a Game interview.

Prolly hop on some popular streamers shows (Kai Cenat, Adin Ross, Ak etc.) And aim for the young crowd. Maybe holla at Mr. Beast

Features prolly tap Uzi, Gunna, Thug (shock value) Coi Leray, Yeat, Future, Moneybagg, SZA, Travis Scott, Ice Cube, Suge Knight audio interlude from the klink, Marcus Jordan/Larsa Pippen skit.

popcorn-magic.gif

Last edited: