Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh he is not dissing travis. Kanye said CyHi told him Sicko Mode is the biggest record he ever ghost wrote for. Knowing all the songs cyhi did for kanye, kanye was hurt by that and told him i dont need you then basically.

You have to add additional context that Drake's verse on Sicko Mode were shots at Ye.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering why Drake has been going at Kanye a lot recently. It makes sense now.

No it doesn't. Drake dissed Ye first and been throwing shots at Ye for 3 years since Pusha T ethered him. Drake is still mad at Ye for assuming Ye was behind Pusha T's ether. Plus Drake dissed Ye again on the Trippie Red joint hence the reason why Ye even RESPONDED. This is really about Drake cannot face the fact that Pusha T ruined his Scorpion roll-out, his Adidas deal and exposing him having a son with a prostitute. Drake been in his feelings over that the whole time and assume it was Ye that orchestrated it all.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
No it doesn't. Drake dissed Ye first and been throwing shots at Ye for 3 years since Pusha T ethered him. Drake is still mad at Ye for assuming Ye was behind Pusha T's ether. Plus Drake dissed Ye again on the Trippie Red joint hence the reason why Ye even RESPONDED. This is really about Drake cannot face the fact that Pusha T ruined his Scorpion roll-out, his Adidas deal and exposing him having a son with a prostitute. Drake been in his feelings over that the whole time and assume it was Ye that orchestrated it all.
And the wild thing about it is that Pusha revealed the REAL person who gave him that info is within his OWN camp. And yet I feel a part of him refuses to believe that.

If him and 40 ever have a falling out and he realizes that Pusha was telling the truth the whole time. That’s going to eat his soul up and he gonna have to live with it.

The longer he keeps giving energy to this situation, the worst the pain is gonna be.

He needs to let this go cause the universe is gonna humble him. And no amount of platinum plaques or money will help him feel better.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It would be dope if Nas was on this as well, since he lost his mom.
He may have fukked that relationship with Nas up indefinitely honestly. Especially since Nas was already feeling a way about what he did to his roll out. But then him teaming with Hit Boy and I’m pretty sure Hit done told him some shyt about Ye that may have pushed him further away from him.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
He may have fukked that relationship with Nas up indefinitely honestly. Especially since Nas was already feeling a way about what he did to his roll out. But then him teaming with Hit Boy and I’m pretty sure Hit done told him some shyt about Ye that may have pushed him further away from him.

Where do you nikkaz be getting these fake insider stories :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where do you nikkaz be getting these fake insider stories :mjlol:
No fake insider story. Just an observation. Based on how Ye fukked Nas over. The way Nas responded about the situation in interviews around when KD1 dropped. And the fact that Hit Boy straight shytting on Ye right infront of Nas and Nas ain’t do shyt to stop it. I don’t think Nas got beef wit Ye. But I think they business relationship basically done. That’s imo. I could be wrong.