Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Haven’t and will not listen to donda but 3 stacks verse was dope on this. Not greatest verse of the year dope but dope

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ye could honestly beat Drake...drake has had more successful single in recent years but ye has a DEEP catalog

And you left plenty heat on the table

We Dont Care
Spaceship
We Major
Diamonds from Sierra Leone
Devil in a Blue Dress
Runaway
New God Flow
Clique
Otis
HAM
Run this Town
Blood on the Leaves
Ghost Town
Ultralight Beam
All of the Lights
New Slaves
I dont think drake has anything that could beat Big Brother

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Haven’t and will not listen to donda but 3 stacks verse was dope on this. Not greatest verse of the year dope but dope

You shouldn't have listened to this one also then, since this has a big chance of being included to the final version by Ye.

Welp, I guess you'll have to listen to the whole thing now!
:russ:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered how rap would fall from the top as the #1 music genre like rock and roll and the blues, and i honestly think this Kanye and Drake beef might be it

people are underestimating how serious this is, I listened to that 7am diss by Drake and he sounded like he legitimately hates Kanye, these are the two biggest rappers on the planet driving a wedge in the industry, the last two times this happened (Big vs Pac, Jay vs Nas) they only ended because both competitors were slain and Jay was mature enough to back out before it got worse, I don’t see Drake or Kanye getting popped and I don’t see either backing out at this point

its gotten to the point where Drake doesn’t even care about disrespecting legends who paved the way (3stacks) just to get at Kanye

Kanye claiming GD and Drake already close with J Prince (the Al Capone of the rap game), if J Prince was telling the truth Drake has an unreleased diss for Pusha T that would have brought down the entire industry :lupe:

Drake seems like the type of guy who will 100% take everyone down with him if he suffers a major L and Kanye is an agent of chaos who doesnt give a damn

We’ll see what happens :sadcam:

Drake is p*ssy bruh