Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I really wanna know what I'm missing for yall to think this is even remotely possible.

ye knows drake would smoke him. let's be realistic. there are very very few ppl that could go 20 for 20 with drake and ye is absolutely not up there.

His music, at this point, is damn near designed for something like this since it's essentially a Playlist. Good fukking luck

Your tripping Kanye would beat Drake in a verses Drake don't even have a classic album Kanye got like 4

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Your tripping Kanye would beat Drake in a verses Drake don't even have a classic album Kanye got like 4

So far gone, take care, nwts and arguably iyrtitl are classics imo

But in retrospect, a vz would be more exciting and more of a toss up than I originally thought

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But in retrospect, a vz would be more exciting and more of a toss up than I originally thought

So far gone isn't a album and its not classic there's shyt on that album that aged badly take care is the closest but not classic nwts was the same good but nah and iyrtitl was trash

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
“If there's a Heaven, you would think they'd let ya speak to your son
Maybe she has in the form of a baby's laugh
I heard passing by in a stroller remindin' me, "Hey, keep rolling"
I don't know, maybe she has with a prick of a blade of grass
I've been layin' on way too long, got me itchy
Got up and roamed a lil' more”

this is insane writing. got damn

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The song's cool, the reaction to it and everything surrounding it is fukking weirdo shyt though. I don't really see the Drake diss either "I told him to stop playing with me", "I told him to stop with the funny shyt" that's it? That's what all this noise is about?

I also don't see the mental gymnastics people are doing about Kanye somehow dragging Andre's verse down when they fit thematically. Andre's rapping about losing his parents, Kanye's (for the most part because his shyt is all over the place) rapping about what he's lost since his mother's been gone.

The deterioration of his image:

• The red hat
  • The shouldn't-have-said-thats
  • The reference to him being the butt of a joke on South Park.
The deterioration of his relationship with Kim/her family and him losing his kids both spiritually (oversexualization) and physically:

• That whole playboy thing regarding his kids that he went on a rant about a while back.
  • The kids being yanked out of his school and being sent back to Sierra Canyon.
The deterioration of various other relationships:

• CyHi
  • Drake
  • Travis
  • Virgil Abloh
The deterioration of his mental health, the fact that nobody takes it seriously and his gratefulness to Monica Corgan for actually being there for him.

This isn't even cryptic Lupe shyt it's there in plain English it's just the ramblings of a guy reaching out to his mom saying things would be better if she were here she'd know what to do. Guys care more about fake drama than they do the actual music. This 2021 rap shyt is gay.
You should be a rap journalist. You have talent with articulation and dissection. If you didn’t know.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

nah-keef.gif