Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's annoying because he's so concerned with "pushing the boundaries" when he really doesn't have to anymore. Kendrick is that guy now, and to be honest he really doesn't either. Just make a great project and everyone will love it no matter what-this track is proof if it. The "genius" of Ye is his Achilles heel...I say that as someone who enjoyed the album.
See but that's what separates kanye from his peers and most people in America in general. He isn't content with just putting out a great album. That doesn't move him, pushing boundaries move him and that's partially why he succeeds in virtually every field he's a part of

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I really wanna know what I'm missing for yall to think this is even remotely possible.

ye knows drake would smoke him. let's be realistic. there are very very few ppl that could go 20 for 20 with drake and ye is absolutely not up there.

His music, at this point, is damn near designed for something like this since it's essentially a Playlist. Good fukking luck
Y’all just love saying dumb shyt on here

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y’all Asking Why Drake Would Do This lol To Let Ye Know He Has A Mole In His Camp And Drive Him Bat shyt Crazy About EVERYTHING He Does Moving Forward

I Told Y’all Muhfukkas lol I Guarantee Kanye Was Punching Air And Breaking shyt When Drake Put That shyt Out

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Touch the Sky
Slow Jamz
Through the Wire
All Falls Down
Gold Digger
Good Life
Stronger
Flashing Lights
Can’t Tell Me Nothing
Heartless
Paranoid
All of the Lights
Monster
nikkas in Paris
Run this Town (beat/verse)
Jesus Walks
Heard Em Say
Homecoming
Mercy
Power

jesus walks alone is better than anything drake ever put out creatively. Drakes timing and changing in how machines backed him helped his career.

beckies n Karen’s really helped drakes career o n the strippers

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I read awhile back the reason he cannot work with big boi is cuz outkast owes the label another album, thus, they block him from releasing official features on the big boi albums. its bullshyt tho.
Hasn't been true in close to a decade. They don't work together because of Dre.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Name it

I'm genuinely curious who you think could line this up.

Name 20 ye songs he could do. I could easily pick 20 random drake songs and we can let the booth vote tbh.

:yeshrug:

Bro there was a list that went viral and Ye won decidedly in every medium I saw(Facebook, Twitter, IG). And FB and Twitter it was legitimately one sided.

I'm not saying Drake doesn't have a chance, but to say Ye doesn't is comical at the very least. Dude is not only a producer, but he has a couple of years of a head start on Drake...it's gonna be fairly close if it ever happens(it won't).

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Anyway y’all can clearly see these nikkas need to collab on an entire album of Ye would get off his bullshyt… These dudes would have a classic on their hands… When they did collab they didn’t miss

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Y'all really gas up anything that's hating on Drake lol. Sad. Besides Andre's verse this song was trash