Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The song's cool, the reaction to it and everything surrounding it is fukking weirdo shyt though. I don't really see the Drake diss either "I told him to stop playing with me", "I told him to stop with the funny shyt" that's it? That's what all this noise is about?

I also don't see the mental gymnastics people are doing about Kanye somehow dragging Andre's verse down when they fit thematically. Andre's rapping about losing his parents, Kanye's (for the most part because his shyt is all over the place) rapping about what he's lost since his mother's been gone.

The deterioration of his image:

• The red hat
  • The shouldn't-have-said-thats
  • The reference to him being the butt of a joke on South Park.
The deterioration of his relationship with Kim/her family and him losing his kids both spiritually (oversexualization) and physically:

• That whole playboy thing regarding his kids that he went on a rant about a while back.
  • The kids being yanked out of his school and being sent back to Sierra Canyon.
The deterioration of various other relationships:

• CyHi
  • Drake
  • Travis
  • Virgil Abloh
The deterioration of his mental health, the fact that nobody takes it seriously and his gratefulness to Monica Corgan for actually being there for him.

This isn't even cryptic Lupe shyt it's there in plain English it's just the ramblings of a guy reaching out to his mom saying things would be better if she were here she'd know what to do. Guys care more about fake drama than they do the actual music. This 2021 rap shyt is gay.

This post is flawless

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
the fact that you made a mess is irrelevant to the relationship, or the process of you reaching out.

I completely disagree this. For babies and young children, yeah, but taking responsibility for your actions and how you try to reconcile them are a part of growing up. A parent should foster that. You're not gonna punish a kid for lying and stealing without eventually talking about them lying and stealing. You have to acknowledge behavior along with actions.

Focusing on one or the other is a disaster in the making. Human beings are way too complex for any binary ideas of behavior to even matter.

You're not taking about a baby , a child, a teenager, young adult or even a lil later. You're talking about a 44 year old man with 4 kids and a supposed net worth of over a billion

Ye used to genuinely be my GOAT and I supported him steadfastly through a lot of shyt but at a certain point you have to reflect on who you're tryna defend and why. My mother is the most important person in the world and I know I would have been an absolute terrible person if I lost her young, and I know ill be irreparably damaged now if she goes and in the future, but it'll never turn me into the person saying the shyt Kanye has said or doing the shyt he has done.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
as for the fake beef, I wouldn’t be surprised if this all lead up to a Drake vs Kanye versus in the near future

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I really wanna know what I'm missing for yall to think this is even remotely possible.

ye knows drake would smoke him. let's be realistic. there are very very few ppl that could go 20 for 20 with drake and ye is absolutely not up there.

His music, at this point, is damn near designed for something like this since it's essentially a Playlist. Good fukking luck

Streetcar

All Star
Daps

I really wanna know what I'm missing for yall to think this is even remotely possible.

ye knows drake would smoke him. let's be realistic. there are very very few ppl that could go 20 for 20 with drake and ye is absolutely not up there.

His music, at this point, is damn near designed for something like this since it's essentially a Playlist. Good fukking luck
:mjlol:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seems like you know more than the average Kanye fan :ohhh:

as for the fake beef, I wouldn’t be surprised if this all lead up to a Drake vs Kanye versus in the near future :banderas:

they could draw this beef out a few months and have it happen on thanksgiving or something :ohlawd:
:ohhh:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Since Drake released this..

odds are Drake will respond by Monday..

I wonder who his guest artist will be...

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If Drake released this..

odds are Drake will respond by Monday..

I wonder who his guest artist will be...

He should do it solo, unless the cyhi beef is serious and he somehow lines that up.

But I really want just drake vs ye. This is infinitely more entertaining than Drake and Kendrick could ever be

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Did
He should do it solo, unless the cyhi beef is serious and he somehow lines that up.

But I really want just drake vs ye. This is infinitely more entertaining than Drake and Kendrick could ever be
Didn’t include many like Otis, No Church in the Wild, Put on etc or the multitude of songs he’s produced/featured on. Ye is prolific af.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

I only say that because Ye had Andre on this..

Wouldnt shock me if Drake drops something with Meek

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Touch the Sky
Slow Jamz
Through the Wire
All Falls Down
Gold Digger
Good Life
Stronger
Flashing Lights
Can’t Tell Me Nothing
Heartless
Paranoid
All of the Lights
Monster
nikkas in Paris
Run this Town (beat/verse)
Jesus Walks
Heard Em Say
Homecoming
Mercy
Power

Would wipe the floor with Drake, Ye's catalog is too deep and has aged really well too.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands

GTFOH, Kanye has classics since 2004. 20 classics is easy to compile. See the posters above me. He can more than stand his own against Drake. It's actually a perfect match up.