Kanye West - Life of the Party ft. Andre 3000 (shots at Drake) (Ye claims GD !!!)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
shaq-leaving.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
N1gga wanna work with Tyler over Big Boi. I can't defend none of these n1ggaz

I read awhile back the reason he cannot work with big boi is cuz outkast owes the label another album, thus, they block him from releasing official features on the big boi albums. its bullshyt tho.

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
The song's cool, the reaction to it and everything surrounding it is fukking weirdo shyt though. I don't really see the Drake diss either "I told him to stop playing with me", "I told him to stop with the funny shyt" that's it? That's what all this noise is about?

I also don't see the mental gymnastics people are doing about Kanye somehow dragging Andre's verse down when they fit thematically. Andre's rapping about losing his parents, Kanye's (for the most part because his shyt is all over the place) rapping about what he's lost since his mother's been gone.

The deterioration of his image:

• The red hat
  • The shouldn't-have-said-thats
  • The reference to him being the butt of a joke on South Park.
The deterioration of his relationship with Kim/her family and him losing his kids both spiritually (oversexualization) and physically:

• That whole playboy thing regarding his kids that he went on a rant about a while back.
  • The kids being yanked out of his school and being sent back to Sierra Canyon.
The deterioration of various other relationships:

• CyHi
  • Drake
  • Travis
  • Virgil Abloh
The deterioration of his mental health, the fact that nobody takes it seriously and his gratefulness to Monica Corgan for actually being there for him.

This isn't even cryptic Lupe shyt it's there in plain English it's just the ramblings of a guy reaching out to his mom saying things would be better if she were here she'd know what to do. Guys care more about fake drama than they do the actual music. This 2021 rap shyt is gay.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
SMH

THIS IS THE SOULFUL shyt DONDA SHOULD HAVE SOUNDED LIKE.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE
SOME 05-07 YE.

THIS TRACK WOULDNT
HAVE EVEN MADE SENSE

SONICALLY ON THE CURRENT DONDA.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YE?

STOP TRYING TO FIT
IN WITH THESE NEW nikkaS
AND MAKE TRACKS LIKE THIS.

:devil:
:evil:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The deterioration of his mental health, the fact that nobody takes it seriously and his gratefulness to Monica Corgan for actually being there for him.

That line and the Juanita line were about drake and ye fukking them both. Not mental health

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
That line and the Juanita line were about drake and ye fukking them both. Not mental health

"He made 808's so he's everyone dad, know he ever gets sad"

That's what I was referring to when I was talking about his mental health. People just shrug off/make fun of/make conspiracy theories out of Kanye's issues because he's Kanye. He's telling people straight up that he really does get sad. I get it he's a clown at times but he played it straight here so I'm going to take his word for it.