Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
LOOK BRUH, I DONT EVEN ADHERE TO NEW TESTAMENT (WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN GREEK), SO YOURE LUCKY IM EVEN GIVING THIS THE TIME OF DAY

BUT FOR ARGUMENT SAKE…

WHAT I POSTED IS LITERALLY BURNT BRASS

YOURE POSTING STUFF FROM BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE SITES LOL

ALL U GOTA DO IS GOOGLE BURNT BRASS OR BURNT BRONZE

IT IS UNEQUIVOCALLY CLOSER TO MIDDLE EASTERN SKIN TONE THAN AFRICAN SKIN TONE

LOL
Most Jews and "Middle Easterns" don't get darker than peanut butter, and certainly not enought to be burnt brass. The picture you put was a Golden Brass. This is what you get when you google burnt Brass:
main-qimg-1470b438735d0f7e23ccc2720a0ca99f-lq

Again, Middle Easterners are like Khaki to barely brown. Not burnt brass

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
there's a lot of ways they could have depicted "browner" skin black people. Burnt Brass would not be the first one I'd think of. Not saying this supports or refutes anything but , you can see burnt brass can also take on a different hues and one is almost a hue of "Olive".

11796441_images20200624t144900_892_jpeg_jpegc0cb4c31a74413bd348fe39961c97c8f
21082_lg.jpg
Of all people, Black people would be closest to "Burnt brass". even in your picture, Black people can be that dark, even nearing Blue. But more than likely they have that light brown color

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Middle easterners are closer to Khaki pants than Africans are, yes. Closer to burnt brass? No. Do you know what burnt Brass is:

Burnt Brass is not regular brass:
5d5912dfa938d74e17236dced8a08886f6d5179e21d046a627dc33102573d5f9_1.jpg

More burnt brass

As for wooly hair, having struggle dreads isn't the same as having wooly hair. Black people have wooly hair, grew up around it my whole life. It spirals alot, like wool.

Your current culture interests me not, though i appreciate the offer. You're from a strong people im sure. Biblical Jews are our people, and you are not the same as them.

This is the color scheme for fine brass:
images

Most men with these skintones, with wolly hair, are the dark and light-skinned so-called African-Americans.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
CLOWN SHIIT .. FEMININE METOO CANCEL BABBLE

I NEVER SAID RAPING WOMEN IS HILARIOUS SMFH AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE AN IDIOT TO DEDUCE THAT FROM WHAT I SAID.. PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT DAVE CHAPPELLE MAKING RAPE JOKES, SAYING HE WASNT FUNNY (7 YEARS AGO) AND I WAS BEING FACETIOUS IN MY REPLY “RAPE IS HILARIOUS”

BUT I UNDERSTAND, YOU GOT PERMABANNED FOR COMIN AT ME, SO U PROLLY THREW YASELF A LIL PARTY WHEN U SEEN THEY GOT ME CAUGHT UP

:mjlol:

Yes…facetious about rape…that’s the defense you’re going with ok :dead:

I didn’t take your comment out of context you yourself said raping women is hilarious.

Your words not mine.

And no I didn’t because you’re somehow a protected member on this board like Nap that’s just allowed to say anything.

I knew it was only a temporary “ban”

Indigo-1

Banned
Daps
images

Most men with these skintones, with wolly hair, are the dark and light-skinned so-called African-Americans.
Yes. and when googling Burnt brass (Brass cooked until burning polish) all i see is black people even more. You be the judge:

58398.jpg

Sorry for the scan dump, but we have people saying the Egyptians weren't Black when Herodotus himself said so 😂. Had to post the truth with visuals:
14666112_master.jpg

product_4899_3.jpg

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
METOO CLOWN SHIIT

I DONT THINK RAPING WOMEN IS HILARIOUS WEIRDO

I WAS MAKING A FACETIOUS REPLY AND DEFENDING DAVE CHAPELLE’S SET FROM THE CANCEL CROWD WHO WANTED HIM DONE IN FOR MAKING RAPE JOKES

U TRYNA GET BANNED AGAIN?

:mjgrin:

Banned for quoting your posts where you say rape is funny?

This mods have lost it, but even they can’t justify that.

Why you think I’m allowed to come back and post under a new name? They know you’re a troll that just antagonizes Black people on the internet for your own entertainment

Yeah you’ve def done some rapes in your life.

Even got the right jersey on.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins

can you merge all of the threads below into this thread? This thread was made first. Mine is the 3rd one. :salute:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Most Jews and "Middle Easterns" don't get darker than peanut butter, and certainly not enought to be burnt brass. The picture you put was a Golden Brass. This is what you get when you google burnt Brass:
main-qimg-1470b438735d0f7e23ccc2720a0ca99f-lq

Again, Middle Easterners are like Khaki to barely brown. Not burnt brass

NOTICE HOW IT LOOKS YELLOWISH .. MORE OF A GOLD HUE THAN A BROWN ONE

I DUNO HOW MANY TIMES YOUVE BEEN TO THE MIDDLE EAST

BUT TELL ME WHICH ONE LOOKS CLOSER TO YOU

Zohar_Argov_%281980s%29.jpg

CAR%20PR%2012%2005.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
images

THIS DOESNT HELP YOUR ARGUMENT AT ALL

AGAIN, THE CHART YOU POSTED IS MUCH CLOSER TO SEMITE MIDDLE-EASTERNS THAN BLACK AFRICANS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yes…facetious about rape…that’s the defense you’re going with ok :dead:

I didn’t take your comment out of context you yourself said raping women is hilarious.

Your words not mine.

And no I didn’t because you’re somehow a protected member on this board like Nap that’s just allowed to say anything.

I knew it was only a temporary “ban”

FIRST OF ALL.. THE FACT THAT U KEEP HAVING TO THROW THE WORD “WOMEN” IN THERE TO MAKE IT SOUND WORSE TELLS US ALL WE NEED TO KNOW

I WAS CLEARLY SAYING THAT DAVE CHAPELLES RAPE JOKES WERE HILARIOUS, NOT ACT OF RAPING WOMEN

BUT U ALREADY KNEW THAT