Kanye West Is Now Going In On The Jewish Community Right Now

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Black ppl need to stop giving him passes then. Any and every time that c00n got on national platforms and disrespected our ancestors it was a bunch of Black celebs, talking heads and regular folks caping for his ass.

shyt Diddy was JUST halfway caping for the white lives matter stunt this week.

I’m using Kanye as a microcosm though - insert any black persons name in place of Kanye .

If you say or hint at anything negative towards Jewish people it’s game over

Brehvity3135

Banned
Daps
I just wish I knew where they are learning this from fukk it maybe I am Jewish, l'chaim:russ:

Breh I be on TikTok and it’s always free form dread heads unwashed and homeless looking talkin about “we was here before slavery, original native Americans, and original jews” :snoop:

It’s unemployment babble
It’s an inability to function in society babble

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I just wish I knew where they are learning this from fukk it maybe I am Jewish, l'chaim:russ:
Crypto jews mixed in with some Africans when they migrated to the east coast. :mjpls:
Some would even say they financed some small voyages.
:sas2:

I'chaim Morgan

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Egypt wasn't exclusively black for that matter, at least according to every legitimate Egyptologist out there.

So lemme get this straight. You're gonna ignore primary source documents like Greek historian Herodutus saying the Ancient Egyptians had black skin and wooly hair in favor of modern day white egyptologists who were influenced by eugenics? And yes modern egyptology is the child of racist white scholars like Carleton c00n (no kidding that's his actual name). He's the originator of something called the "Hamitic Hypothesis". You gotta remember that up until the 1800s Ancient Egypt was universally considered a black empire because it was biblically linked to Ancient Nubia as both were sons of Ham (who was in turn one of the sons of Noah). Since Ham was considered the father of the black race and Egypt along with Nubia were his sons then Ancient Egypt was naturally assumed to be black by European scholars. It wasn't until Europeans rediscovered the great monuments left behind by the Ancient Egyptians in the 1800s that a conundrum arose. How could Europeans claim white supremacy when black Africans created am empire in Egypt greater than any in Europe? This is where Carleton c00n and other race scientists of that time came to the rescue. They created something called the "Hamitic Hypothesis". You can look it up. White scholars have more or less been repeating it ever since. Basically what c00n said was the Ancient Egyptians weren't actually black but were instead dark skin Caucasians that came from Eurasia and went into Africa mixed with the native population and created pretty much every civilization in Africa. Now is there any evidence to support this theory? No. But that didn’t stop white race scientists from parroting it.

So with that one swift move Carleton c00n was able to save white supremacy by removing Ancient Egypt from the black race and creating the notion that caucasians could have black skin and wooly hair. To save white supremacy they had to accept that you can be Caucasian while still looking black. It's why most old school books on race grouped Ethiopians and Somalians with the Caucasian race despite most of them having black skin and wooly hair.

Now I don't know about you but I don't subscribe to white supremacist talking points like the Hamitic Hypothesis. This is why it's important to read things for yourself rather than taking some white academics word for it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@MikelArteta @Barnett114 can you merge all of the threads below into this thread?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He’s not signed to any music label and he’s clearly trying to get Adidas/GAP to cut ties.

“They” can’t effect him the way they can most artists.
Ahh this is the most rational reason for all this shyt I seen

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jews really got y'all shook
The funny thing is Kanye states every interview he only fears God

So why would he fear anyone on this earth let alone a group of people?

It makes even less sense ESPECIALLY him being a Christian considering Jesus is a “Jew”. :lolbron:

Like I said, Kanye is playing Chess. Let’s see how the famous Jewish celebrities respond and if they want YE smoke :hubie:

Y’all think he’s crazy anyways so he really got nothing to lose :banderas:

Maquina

Banned
Daps
So lemme get this straight. You're gonna ignore primary source documents like Greek historian Herodutus saying the Ancient Egyptians had black skin and wooly hair in favor of modern day white egyptologists who were influenced by eugenics? And yes modern egyptology is the child of racist white scholars like Carleton c00n (no kidding that's his actual name). He's the originator of something called the "Hamitic Hypothesis". You gotta remember that up until the 1800s Ancient Egypt was universally considered a black empire because it was biblically linked to Ancient Nubia as both were sons of Ham (who was in turn one of the sons of Noah). Since Ham was considered the father of the black race and Egypt along with Nubia were his sons then Ancient Egypt was naturally assumed to be black by European scholars. It wasn't until Europeans rediscovered the great monuments left behind by the Ancient Egyptians in the 1800s that a conundrum arose. How could Europeans claim white supremacy when black Africans created am empire in Egypt greater than any in Europe? This is where Carleton c00n and other race scientists of that time came to the rescue. They created something called the "Hamitic Hypothesis". You can look it up. White scholars have more or less been repeating it ever since. Basically what c00n said was the Ancient Egyptians weren't actually black but were instead dark skin Caucasians that came from Eurasia and went into Africa mixed with the native population and created pretty much every civilization in Africa. Now is there any evidence to support this theory? No. But that didn’t stop white race scientists from parroting it.

So with that one swift move Carleton c00n was able to save white supremacy by removing Ancient Egypt from the black race and creating the notion that caucasians could have black skin and wooly hair. To save white supremacy they had to accept that you can be Caucasian while still looking black. It's why most old school books on race grouped Ethiopians and Somalians with the Caucasian race despite most of them having black skin and wooly hair.

Now I don't know about you but I don't subscribe to white supremacist talking points like the Hamitic Hypothesis. This is why it's important to read things for yourself rather than taking some white academics word for it.

Egypts history is pretty convoluted but have to agree that everything points to civilized Egypt not being exclusively black as the person states. Doesn’t mean there wasn’t black people there at all , but it wasn’t like west Africa for sur e

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
Notice how you can trash any group of people but once you target the "chosen people" they will shut you down forever?

It's almost like 4% of the population controls 80% of the media, politics, and education in the US.
But we aren't supposed to see anything wrong with that. Just shut up and do what were told.:yeshrug:
I dont fukk with Kanye but I respect him for calling them by name.
Anyway, he's gonna get Michael Jackson'ed. "Black Skinhead" hit different now