KANYE WEST IS A TOP 5 MUSICIAN OF ALL TIME!

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn breh I forgot about Camel. Can is tight too had to give Monster Movie a listen the other day

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Its crazy how he steps into other territories and takes over

Yeezus is top notch electronic music

Yeah...it is crazy how he sharked Death Grips, watered it down and sold it to dummies who never heard of them like it was some avant garde shyt.

Amazing.

tossin1.gif

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
anyone remember when kid cudi went off on twitter and basically said he was a ghost writer for Kanye before 808 sounds like some shyt straight from cudi
js.. but Kanye is in my top 5 for sure real shyt

It sounds like a Kid Cudi album to me...

The crazy shyt is, since Cudi "came out" after 808's people think HE'S the one who's influenced by Kanye...

I mean yea...draw up on people/things that influence you. But that's some cold shyt when you can't even steal your own style back from a nikka without people saying you're copying THEM.

:mjlol::whoo::whew:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
"fukk you and your corporation
You nikkas cant control me"

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME NOT HOLD YOUR RIBS FOR YOU! :mjlol:

GIMMIE THAT MOTHERfukkING PLATE...JUST PICK OFF WHAT YOU , WHILE MY WIFE FILMS THIS FOR INSTAGRAM, OR ELSE.

:birdman:

Last edited:

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...it is crazy how he sharked Death Grips, watered it down and sold it to dummies who never heard of them like it was some avant garde shyt.

Amazing.

tossin1.gif

Yeezus barely sounds like death grips , who definitely werent the first artists to make that kind of music in the first place. That seems to be a grasping for straws argument every single Yeezus hater has used

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CD is supposedly a classic... even with all the cheese and silly skits... and the miracle whip story.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
CD is supposedly a classic... even with all the cheese and silly skits... and the miracle whip story.

It's a "classic' (this word means nothing now) to me because it was the platform that brought Kanye West to the us in full glory....it was a legit, sincere moment. Not this manufacture shyt...like him bumping his head on the sign :laff:

The camera just happened to catch that huh...he even got nikkas ghost-writing his accidents.

I don't even care about all that music industry jargon, the ratings, the .5's, the reviews. CD is a "classic" because it was the culmination of Kanye's life up to that point and what he had to say/feel about it. That's way more important than the industry jargon, I love him for that, and even when I'm trolling him and his fans for saying retarded shyt like he's a top 5 rapper of all time.

Last edited: