Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life Of The Party is head and shoulders above every song on Donda. Kanye is completely fukking insane to keep a verse of the year contender from Andre 3000 off this album and go out of his way to make room for MARILYN fukkING MANSON…
i love 3 stacks, but the song doesn't fit with what was going on with the album. You never wanna waste a 3000 verse, but it was the right decision to leave the song off the album

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i love 3 stacks, but the song doesn't fit with what was going on with the album. You never wanna waste a 3000 verse, but it was the right decision to leave the song off the album

There was no real theme or meaning to the album. It was all over the place musically, thematically, production wise. The song would have fit perfectly on an album that was really nothing more than a bunch of songs thrown together

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no real theme or meaning to the album. It was all over the place musically, thematically, production wise. The song would have fit perfectly on an album that was really nothing more than a bunch of songs thrown together
worst comment I have seen on this board all year long, and it's September

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
worst comment I have seen on this board all year long, and it's September
nikka the comment was right. The album is literally all over the place. It’s barely a tribute to his mom. It’s barely religious. It doesn’t really explore any religious themes in depth. Musically and sonically it’s all over the place as well. It’s very bloated and could’ve benefitted from another executive producer coming in and tightening shyt up.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka the comment was right. The album is literally all over the place. It’s barely a tribute to his mom. It’s barely religious. It doesn’t really explore any religious themes in depth. Musically and sonically it’s all over the place as well. It’s very bloated and could’ve benefitted from another executive producer coming in and tightening shyt up.
if you can't understand what's going on, that's on you. borderline masterpiece to me and gets better with each listen. that's all i care about

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only because of Ye's verse tho.

If we heard Ye's original verse instead of the one dissing Drake it def would make sense within this album

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
if you can't understand what's going on, that's on you. borderline masterpiece to me and gets better with each listen. that's all i care about
nikka who cares what U feel about the album his criticism wasn’t wrong. U can’t shyt on somebody for a legit criticism just cause u a fan of the product. I do understand what’s going on. Some bullshyt that’s what. It seems like YOU don’t understand what’s going on if u think a heartfelt song about the death of parents and 3K speaking to Donda don’t fit a fukking Donda album. If anything it’s Ye’s verse that goes off course on the song in the first place.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka who cares what U feel about the album his criticism wasn’t wrong. U can’t shyt on somebody for a legit criticism just cause u a fan of the product. I do understand what’s going on. Some bullshyt that’s what.
you obviously care b/c you keep going back and forth with me on my opinion :takedat: