Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a huge Kanye fan, but brehs, this is a borderline masterpiece for a number of reasons. This is true music. there is so much Africa influenced music in here it's crazy. Kanye really pushed the envelope on this one and it worked....The people who dislike it, probably aren't very intelligent and/or just dislike Kanye in general and are not giving it a fair listen.

Jesus Lord almost brought a tear to my eyes Brehs :wow:

The only thing missing is a Andre 3000 verse and him playing the flute

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This album isn’t even embarrassing. And I don’t mean that as a compliment. The negro who reviewed it for GQ actually sat with the album and made incisive and insightful points at least. The bulk of you just traffic in brand loyalty and platitudes. I’ve come to realize very few of you have any grasp of, interest in, or regard for art. You talk and think in nakedly capitalist terms: “it had ____streams” or “the metacritic rating is ____ (unless that works against your contrived agenda, at which point critics are all CACs and c00ns)” or “___ and ___ and __ and __ are on the album” or “____ shouted this out on his twitter/instagram”

Just recycling the most base cog-in-a-marketing-and-consumption-American-machine talking points while posturing as artsy and militant counterculture types

Absolutely bizarre and warped. This album of nothingness is def tailor-made for you cats. Yikes.
:russ: Did you actually give it a listen? I didn’t. Life of Pablo was the last Koonye album I even dignified with one spin.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Fivio killed his features.

Hurricane and Jail is just phenomenal

Believe what I Say is the song we all knew Kanye could produce but for some reason wasn’t.

I definitely think this is a top 3 Kanye music release behind Graduation and 808§ and Heartbreaks.