Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
You wanted cussing on a gospel themed album? When I heard Baby Keem curse during the first Atlanta session, I almost fell out of my seat.
I do. If not then at least put effort in to a clean version instead of just muting words and fukking up the flow

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Appreciate Ye adding the alternative takes of some tracks at the end, like it was a jazz record. Matter of fact, the whole album kinda feels like a jazz record with the experimentation of sounds. I can dig it.

Also, Off The Grid and Jesus Lord are fukking incredible tracks
:banderas:

Best Kanye album since MBDTF
:blessed:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
288k is a flop, considering the massive rollout/theatrics

J Cole did 300k with no hype, just the music
Drake gonna do 700k

HDD has it above 300k right now.

Anything in that range is strong considering it dropped on a Sunday morning, and all albums drop Thursday at midnight to get a full week of sales. So Donda lost almost 48 hours of sales/streams.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'm bothered that MULTIPLE BIG TIME artists are OPENLY shytting on this dude. This is something i never fukkin imagined.

This is WILD to me :mindblown:

This NEVER happens to other artists :damn:

attachment-chris-brown.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They got left off the album:mjcry:
i can't name another time this has ever happened in my life. And not for a marquee artist :damn:

Like you might hear them mention it years from now or them play it cool like "yeah i did something but it never came out" etc...:francis: :ld:

but they are ATTACKING this man like he's not KANYE OMARI WEST :damn:

This man's name is mud out here :picard:

What the hell?!??!??? :mindblown:

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
i can't name another time this has ever happened in my life. And not for a marquee artist :damn:

Like you might hear them mention it years from now or them play it cool like "yeah i did something but it never came out" etc...:francis: :ld:

but they are ATTACKING this man like he's not KANYE OMARI WEST :damn:

This man's name is mud out here :picard:

What the hell?!??!??? :mindblown:
To be fair he brought it upon himself. He should have told them before the album "dropped". They feel played :picard:

On another note.. that Soulja Boy verse was terrible :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To be fair he brought it upon himself. He should have told them before the album "dropped". They feel played :picard:

On another note.. that Soulja Boy verse was terrible :mjlol:
Bruh, they had pics of 2 Chainz recording verses and shyt... i KNOW he's hurt :snoop:

then he sad-posts "i guess i'll hear the finished product" :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This guy ADMITTED that he didn’t want to listen to the album and that he’s disgusted by the album’s inclusions of Marilyn Manson and Da Baby, and yet he still thinks there’s enough good in the album that Kanye hasn’t lost his touch.

So what are we left with after squandering the Lord’s sacred day of rest on an exhausting and dispiriting round or three of Everybody Pay Attention to Kanye? I guess at least enough evidence to say that hip-hop’s own Norman Mailer still has some of his old magic after all. And enough other jackglobglogabassery to make me wish he’d hurry the hell up and just lose it for good.”

Congrats, Kanye West: You’ve Achieved Peak Jackass-dom