Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
the problem is the people who likes it always take it other the top. We can all agree that it's not a exceptionnal piece of work, so people sayin "this is a masterpiece" "it's the best album of the last 10 years" "this is michael jackson level right here", that tend to bother us a hip hop listeners. If it was just people sayin I actually like the album and keep it at that, there would be no problem
We never said nothing outrageous like that. All was said that we either liked or loved the album depending on the poster. Majority of y’all came in here on some “fuxk Kanye” “this is trash” & “ye fans are weird for liking this” everything is personal for y’all “critics”. I don’t give af about his personal life just his music but y’all be so invested emotionally when it comes to this man :mjlol:
If you don’t like. State your opinion and keep it moving. No need to attack those who enjoy the album :mjlol:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
the problem is the people who likes it always take it other the top. We can all agree that it's not a exceptionnal piece of work, so people sayin "this is a masterpiece" "it's the best album of the last 10 years" "this is michael jackson level right here", that tend to bother us a hip hop listeners. If it was just people sayin I actually like the album and keep it at that, there would be no problem

Sounds like a personal problem. Let the Hypebeasts do what they do. It's absolutely free to mind your own business.....

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the irony, given some of the threads that get started about nas on this board.

if people wanna Stan out, that’s their business. just ignore it if you ain’t feeling it.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yeezus was the last Kanye album I really enjoyed. The length makes this a daunting listen, hard to maintain interest for two hours.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First listen i kinda enjoyed the album. Like someone else said it's kind of a mix of Jesus is King and Yeezus with a "bigger" sound. Will definitely listen again.

Last Kanye project i found myself going back to multiple times was Kids See Ghosts

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He stood on his late mother’s porch with Manson, sang with him, openly mocking those women who were brave enough to come forward. Critics often have to remind themselves to review the music, not to get caught up in the hyperbole or controversy surrounding the artist. But by involving Manson, West has made this impossible. Donda leaves a sour taste that no number of good beats, gospel choirs or church organs will cleanse. Zero stars.”

Marilyn Manson overshadows everything about Kanye West’s Donda – review

They BIG MAD about him fukking with Marilyn Manson. That was a dumb ass decision…

This is the first ZERO STAR review they’ve given in 5 years:damn:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
First listen i kinda enjoyed the album. Like someone else said it's kind of a mix of Jesus is King and Yeezus with a "bigger" sound. Will definitely listen again.

Last Kanye project i found myself going back to multiple times was Kids See Ghosts
Jonah

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He stood on his late mother’s porch with Manson, sang with him, openly mocking those women who were brave enough to come forward. Critics often have to remind themselves to review the music, not to get caught up in the hyperbole or controversy surrounding the artist. But by involving Manson, West has made this impossible. Donda leaves a sour taste that no number of good beats, gospel choirs or church organs will cleanse. Zero stars.”

Marilyn Manson overshadows everything about Kanye West’s Donda – review

They BIG MAD about him fukking with Marilyn Manson. That was a dumb ass decision…

This is the first ZERO STAR review they’ve given in 5 years:damn:
Yea that’s some spiteful shyt. It got nothing to do with the music