Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I heard CB on new again, not much but I'm sure he's on there

Edit :.I haven't heard earlier versions of these songs so I'm unaware if he was on those more

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He’a got a writing credit but is not physically on the album.

Souljah Boy mad too.

Seems like a bunch of artists were expecting to be included on the album. But Kanye’s been doing shyt like this since at LEAST MBDTF, working with a vast patchwork of artists and then picking and choosing the best verses, hooks, features, etc. to be included on the final product.

I have no idea why any artist would EXPECT to be included on a Kanye album until the shyt is actually released.
Kanye takes it further. Look what he did to Teyana Taylor and Nas. I don’t think this is all of what Chris mad at tho. I think Kanye did some bullshyt. He also posted “nah he tweakin”. Kanye did some shyt bruh. Lol

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Compare the consensus greatest hip hop album of all time to 2pacalypse brehs

Kanye stans are furious this album was mid to average after all the theatrics :wow:
I don't care about the east coast bias inflation props. The consensus response by the fans was "ehh, it's aight", when they went to the record stores, money in hand.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He’s got a writing credit but is not physically on the album.

Souljah Boy mad too.

Seems like a bunch of artists were expecting to be included on the album. But Kanye’s been doing shyt like this since at LEAST MBDTF, working with a vast patchwork of artists and then picking and choosing the best verses, hooks, features, etc. to be included on the final product.

I have no idea why any artist would EXPECT to be included on a Kanye album until the shyt is actually released.
Exactly. Ye been doing this shyt for well over a decade. People want to make the cut so bad they get angry when they don't but Ye been doing scumbag shyt like that for a while. Doesn't give credit but people stay thinking he a "genius" b/c he repeats the shyt 200 times and jacks your shyt.