Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Nothing too special just telling all his fans that offered criticism of The Big Day to eat diccs and bags of diccs. Even though I felt the fans tweets weren't profane or even that disrespectful.

He also had the nerve to say he WAS the culture.

Isn't that him on moon?

I CERTAINLY didn't need Carti THREE times. KTT and Fantano fans really turned him into a mythical Lil B figure.
Lol Chance got a big head. I haven’t heard this shyt I just know Cudi was two times on the leaks I haven’t even heard neither

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I dunno breh give it a few months, when he dropped yeezus I hated the album gave it another spin 8 months later and it grew on me. You def gotta sit on this project this isn’t a one time listen album

I'm not that person. nikkas said the same thing about Views and More Life. If I fukk with something then I'll keep listening to it. If I don't, I'm not listening to it pass the first listen.

I'm not a hater. Anytime there's a major release by a big artist, I like to give it a listen so I can give my honest opinion of it. A lot of times nikkas will say some shyt is wack after listening to a piece of an album or because they don't like the artist. I don't think that's a way to give a fair assessment.