Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets be real...

This album is reflective of Kanye's mental state...Mixed together pieces that dont fit...

It's obvious he had a very good album but he kept adding random verses and production to it..
It made sense to me.

Reminds me of the music videos that accompanied Jay Z's 444 - a collection of several things going on, both indirectly and directly attributable to the artists actions or music - as well as direct references to the surrounding culture.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
What he say?
Nothing too special just telling all his fans that offered criticism of The Big Day to eat diccs and bags of diccs. Even though I felt the fans tweets weren't profane or even that disrespectful.

He also had the nerve to say he WAS the culture.

I’ll check this bullshyt later. I’m still mad he removed the two Cudi features. Kanye you bytch ass c00n

Isn't that him on moon?

I CERTAINLY didn't need Carti THREE times. KTT and Fantano fans really turned him into a mythical Lil B figure.

Last edited:

Karamellion

Shucks It's Crazy
Daps
Reppin
Gizzy, Aotearoa
Man, I used to be so hyped for a new aye album but saying i’m approaching it with trepidation is fair.

I’m about four tracks in so far and feeling it thus far.

Feels like it’s the Avengers End Game of album length though. I like that

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Lets be real...

This album is reflective of Kanye's mental state...Mixed together pieces that dont fit...

It's obvious he had a very good album but he kept adding random verses and production to it..

Some of the tracks improved for the better though.

It is what it is tho.. I think this was the idea the whole time. Throw everything out there and let ppl pick the songs they want or do what they want with it. That's why he's releasing the Stem Player too

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Tryna tell ya bruh. nikkas will go to hell and back to convince themselves that this shyt is good.

Kanye fans are the sheepest of the sheep.
I dunno breh give it a few months, when he dropped yeezus I hated the album gave it another spin 8 months later and it grew on me. You def gotta sit on this project this isn’t a one time listen album

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
27 songs of mumble rappers? :scust:

I can only seem to find a clean version. Is there an explicit?
Trust me, most of the verses are good - he pulled fantastic verses and hooks out of most of the featured artists.

And no explicit - I think the "no swearing" thing is something he's taking seriously :mjlol: