Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm not that person. nikkas said the same thing about Views and More Life. If I fukk with something then I'll keep listening to it. If I don't, I'm not listening to it pass the first listen.

I'm not a hater. Anytime there's a major release by a big artist, I like to give it a listen so I can give my honest opinion of it. A lot of times nikkas will say some shyt is wack after listening to a piece of an album or because they don't like the artist. I don't think that's a way to give a fair assessment.
Nah I feel you there, there are definitely some tapes I’ve listen to and I knew instantly I will never go back to that project

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It’s coli tradition for cats to come in threads for artists they don’t even listen to/hate on lol

And I haven’t listened yet for the record

I'm not like that at all tho. Is he a weirdo? Yes. But if he drops some hot shyt then I'll give him props for it. The tracks I like, I listed.

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
Jay Elec-entendre-nica comin thru your monitor
Back from the great beyond like the son of man or the son of Donda

sheeeeeeesh :picard:

“i flew my Ducati through North America like Wakanda / Earthquakes will strike this nation for what Bush did to Rwanda / what the Clintons did to Haiti and Downing Street did to Ghana / In Tenochtitlan they call me Terremoto, El Negro Loco”

:wow::mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
200w.gif
Breh this album is all over the fukking place. It's suppose to be a gospel hip hop album, but it ends up a Electronica album with Kanye rambling about Jesus, and then it comes off like a trap album with rappers talking about "fake ones" and "fake love", and somehow Marilyn Manson is on the track which makes me want to bump Antichrist Superstar all of the sudden.

Don't get me wrong there are some bangers on it:

• Jail 2
  • Off the Grid
  • Hurricane
  • Praise God
  • Heaven and Hell
  • Keep The Spirit Alive
  • Jesus Lord
  • Jesus Lord 2
  • Junya 2

Thats it, that's a 4/5 album RIGHT THERE! Why the need of all of this damn filter :mindblown:. This just screams, QUICK I NEED TO MAKE THIS ALBUM ASAP! I got some unreleased shyt, just hit up some artists and just pretend this is a epic:unimpressed:

Overall, without the fluff, it was a typical Ye album with all the trimmings. Nothing "spic" or "special" about it at all.

I wish Ye would leave the Gospel raps to the Reach Records brehs :camby:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Kanye West is by far the worst rapper to ever achieve/bilk audiences into high praise. He's worthless and I'd beat him to death with a toaster if this were the purge.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Kanye West is by far the worst rapper to ever achieve/bilk audiences into high praise. He's worthless and I'd beat him to death with a toaster if this were the purge.

So you clicked on a Kanye album discussion thread even though you not a fan to complain about Kanye? Just dont click the thread if it doesn’t interest you. You not gonna see me in a fukking KRS-one thread cause that’s not my steeze:mjlol: