Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I appreciate when a mainstream artist does edgy experimental music, but it was too many ingredients in the soup and too many chefs in the kitchen
Kanye been like that. He thinks hes conducting art class. Flying in a bunch of people constantly to add in.

I just want kanye and a mpc. Have someone rap over it afterwards, boom. Not this weirdo shyt.

But what do you expect, ye been a fukking weirdo from the jump. And that's why I never fukked with him

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would you know...it ain't even out yet

Beats>>>>
Features>>>>>
Bars>>>

Drake gonna have to come out with a collection of something he ain't never had before.

His flows are cool, he has some cool tracks but not all in one collection.

He gonna have to come with something crazy.

Ye had the super team, production, mixing and mastering......it ain't even really fair.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Off first listen ( and putting certain tracks on repeat:mjgrin: ) I'll give it a 6.5/10.

This shyt mid-key would've been an 8.5/10 if he didn't include the 2nd versions of songs and just halved the album and left it at the first 14 tracks.

Same score and EXACT same sentiments I share.

14 songs and you have a damn near perfect album.

Those “Part 2” joints are wholly unnecessary

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are these final tracks bonus tracks? What's the true final track?

Going by the live listening sessions the album ends on No Child Legt Behid and the next 3 tracks are alternate versions of tracks on the album that he tweaked far more between the 3 live sessions.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jail
Hurricane
Believe What I Say
Keep My Spirit Alive
Jesus Lord
No Child Left Behind
Jesus Lord Pt 2

This shyt ain't good. Kanye and Drake fans are one in the same. Y'all do a terrific job of making yourselves believe that they're putting out genre-breaking music.

There's nothing inspiring or groundbreaking about this shyt. It's just weird.

The same corny, pretentious music and fashion he's been putting out for years now. Hypebeast music