EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Kanye West said slavery was a choice & co-signed Trump 4 years ago but this is the straw that broke the camel’s back for people :mjlol:

fukk Kanye and everything he stands for. I loved his first 3 albums but I’ve refused to listen to anything he’s made since he was feeding white folks like a house boy.

Last edited:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.

Just like OP predicted. TF are you rambling about (trying to justify)? :dahell:

full

Negged, and STFU. :mjlol:

Glorious

All Star
Daps
Late Registration still one of the best. Also maybe the shirt is satire.:snoop:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lol nikka wore clothes with the confederate flag but this was the breaking point for some people
I have to say hes pulled a lot of bullshyt that the music was just good enough for fans to ignore now it's not even close.

:snoop:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
This c00n fukk got mad at me cuz I said what that maga cuck was and attacked Kobe cuz he was mad as shyt

Now Jason u gon cop that shyt too? :pacspit:
I really triggered yo fakkit ass lmao u mad I torched you and your idol. I don’t look up to other men like u bro. Let that hate go and get off my dikk please it’s not a good look

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.
This is just some bumbling excuse making monsense. Negged.