JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
- Said slavery was a choice
- Wore the confederate flag
- Is a huge Trump Supporter
- Now wearing a white lives matter shirt.

get this dude out of here:camby:.....this is the final nail in the coffin......dude is an active enemy to black folks at this point.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad I stopped giving a shyt about him a long time ago.

UlUlp259

He looks rough as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This isn't even surprising to me.

Kanye's a house nikka.

When are some of you going to understand and accept the fact that being a house nikka is the type of time he's on :stopitslime:?

Yeah I understand liking his music but the fact is that no matter how many times y'all try to tie him to being a “genius” and calling/labeling everything he does as “art” it doesn't change him being a house nikka.

This ain't the same sane man who made College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, 808s, and MBDTF.

That man died a long time ago. This is the Kayne we're left with, he ain't coming back to the field, he's all cozied up in the big house if you get where I'm going with this.

Musically, I haven't fuked with Kanye since MBDTF and from there I watched a man transcend into mental insanity en route to becoming what he is today, a house nikka.

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
People just need to stop streaming and buying his stuff, but I think his white fanbase will always support him no matter what. I personally stopped streaming his content after he said slavery was a choice.
I know people will think I'm lying but I've never owned a Kanye record, streamed his albums, or owned any of his shoes. I never cared for him even before he started this BS years ago. Only songs of his I really fukked with were songs he made for other people or songs that he was featured on. I always thought his shoes were ugly whether it was Adidas or Nike.

A lot of my friends and family fukk with him but I never did. Me and a cousin got into it when he said slavery was a choice. She tried to Juelz about it saying he's misunderstood, it's over my head, etc.

Dude is an embarrassment but people keep giving him passes. :francis: