TQbrit

Banned
Daps
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.
Oh honey, you're a complete moron

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Side note

Is someone blackmailing him to do these things

:jbhmm:
nikkas and accountability
200.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

54fbdb4c59292f9b94fab1732a651586.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've voiced my supreme disappointment for Ye' on here many times. However, this could have been a somewhat funny tongue in cheek joke. That said, once I seen Candace Owens goofy ass, all bets for an ironic joke were off. So, once again, fukk Ye