Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yall still dont get it, everything he does is for attention and to get a reaction. He loves to be in the spotlight, no matter what.
This is like that Malika situation where people were saying "You don't get it. She is reading from a script".

We know :gucci: . We know that he is doing it for the attention. The issue is that he's willing to disrespect the struggles of his people for that attention.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yall still dont get it, everything he does is for attention and to get a reaction. He loves to be in the spotlight, no matter what.

I get it,,,

But im not going play around on some uncle ruckus type shyt tho,,, ( thats just me )

Also thats not kanya,,,that man is gone,,, you stay in Hollywood long enough,,,this is what happens to some,,,

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think most people are coming to terms with the fact that the man who made those albums died some time around 2016 with the rest of those celebrities.

I don't know who this new nikka is, but I know who he isn't and that's Kanye west. The same man who loved hip hop so much he couldn't wait to get back into the studio after an accident. The same man who made his own beats or wasn't afraid to call out injustice against Black people. This man isn't the same person. His beats are trash, his lyrics are awful, and he's become a useful idiot for right wingers who would destroy him once given power. Kanye west's soul is gone and what we have now is a reanimated corpse walking around trying to do a [poor] impression of the man's body he's using as a puppet.

R.I.P. to the man who had potential to be a living legend like Chuck D, Dre and Snoop.

No better post than this

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
FeKQ1mtWAAABTke

:hubie:

He got it

I'm not surprised or bothered by this from Kanye an not bothered by the phrase "White Lives Matter"

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
FeKQ1mtWAAABTke

:hubie:

He got it
I would like to sit Kanye and Candace Owens down and ask them this: Objectively speaking, if you’re against Black Lives Matter, why aren’t you against White Lives Matter?

Since people like them pride themselves in objectivity, why is one ok but the other is not?

But there would be no point because these extreme c00ns are the least impartial motherfukkers.

Last edited: