Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.
How did you come to this conclusion?! :dahell:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I gotta see the pleas brehs are gonna cop for him on this one.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
lol nikka wore clothes with the confederate flag but this was the breaking point for some people

You could make a point about reclaiming the confederate flag even though it would be a hard point and ye wouldn't be the best to do it.

This has no sense of irony considering who he's shown himself to be and his actions. In retrospect, the confederate flag shyt looks even worse; he wasn't on THIS during yeezus

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.
Your post is all over the place.

Black lives don't get diminished by self advocating.

Cacs screaming cac lives matter doesn't absolve their savior complex (see systemic racism).

Brutality during slavery was not due to sexual deviance alone.

Cacs were evil, greedy, and inhumane because they all were. There were no "good" cacs that looked down on worse cacs that treated slaves badly.

What are you smoking on?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DetailedNimbleGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:beli:

College Dropout :mjcry:

*sad daps myself*
I think most people are coming to terms with the fact that the man who made those albums died some time around 2016 with the rest of those celebrities.

I don't know who this new nikka is, but I know who he isn't and that's Kanye west. The same man who loved hip hop so much he couldn't wait to get back into the studio after an accident. The same man who made his own beats or wasn't afraid to call out injustice against Black people. This man isn't the same person. His beats are trash, his lyrics are awful, and he's become a useful idiot for right wingers who would destroy him once given power. Kanye west's soul is gone and what we have now is a reanimated corpse walking around trying to do a [poor] impression of the man's body he's using as a puppet.

R.I.P. to the man who had potential to be a living legend like Chuck D, Dre and Snoop.