Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
full
It's 4-d chess, if they accept "white lives matter", their arguments against the replacing of one trait, "white" for"black" can only be met with racist rhetoric in response, Kanye is herding these idiots into a logical trap and they don't see it. I'm going to go listen to 808s & Heartbreak to honor to this play in the marketplace of ideas.

I'm joking, but a lot of people are too often attributing malice to Kanye, the guy is just a goof with a platform, he might have good intentions, it's just not really thought out and I doubt when pressed on his moves, he could adequately justify them, especially justifying the ambiguity surrounding his stunts, if he has a message, he should be clear about it, because now you are just being used as a tool by those who don't really care for you or the plight you think you represent.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I think most people are coming to terms with the fact that the man who made those albums died some time around 2016 with the rest of those celebrities.

I don't know who this new nikka is, but I know who he isn't and that's Kanye west. The same man who loved hip hop so much he couldn't wait to get back into the studio after an accident. The same man who made his own beats or wasn't afraid to call out injustice against Black people. This man isn't the same person. His beats are trash, his lyrics are awful, and he's become a useful idiot for right wingers who would destroy him once given power. Kanye west's soul is gone and what we have now is a reanimated corpse walking around trying to do a [poor] impression of the man's body he's using as a puppet.

R.I.P. to the man who had potential to be a living legend like Chuck D, Dre and Snoop.
:wow:

Guy just lost his mentor too early, it's a shame really. His mother was much needed for these complex situations. And in that industry, bruh, you will be taken for everything you have, blood is the only fallback, if that's not there... :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His mom's should be here running the Kanye West G.O.O.D. foundation instead of him being here destroying all the good will he built.

I would've been good with just the first 3 albums if it saved us from witnessing him prop up whore culture and MAGAism.
I think he was molested or something as a kid. Karen Hunter keeps hinting at it when she co-wrote his book.

Dude had something happen to him as a kid. He’s not right in the head or hes special or something.

There’s something unresolved there.

Karen Hunter helped write his moms autobiography and hinted that there's some weird shyt with Kanye that didn't make the book that Karen herself said she would take to the grave...

She said this during one of the shows she does with Greg Carr.

Basically...Kanye aint right and something happened to this dude... Either he was born that way or... worse.

Listen at 1:03:00:

GUEST_9f8f2721-c60b-40b3-ba61-a026ea7ab5eb

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @Basil of Baker Street @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner @Piff Perkins @AMcV'88