melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
The self hater has become self aware, ol clayton bigsby ass nukka can't see himself in the mirror.
annoyed-clayton-bigsby.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
People still giving this clown the benefit of the doubt?

:francis:

I look forward to the usual his being ironic or trolling from his stans.

Never forget he also had the confederate flag on some jackets for his Yeezus tour.

Its being provocative just for the sake of it with nothing much to say about anything.

Last edited: