EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
people walking around with flags that have swastikas on it - of course there'll be dipshyts wearing these :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
He doing this because he want the attention sounds like an excuse. People wasnt ignoring kanye before this. Kanye probably just a black man that is into white supremacy. There are black people that fall into the im black but i like white supremacy category :yeshrug:
Same man that supposedly saved Adidas :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Never was on the Kanye wave.
I don't think I've ever listened to a track he was on.
I know he produced that track Lucifer for Jay and it knocks but other than that :yeshrug:
I did make that smilie though, so...

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Shirts are obviously a troll on how BLM was a scamming spree.

Them hoes stole all the money they deserve to be trolled.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I think most people are coming to terms with the fact that the man who made those albums died some time around 2016 with the rest of those celebrities.

I don't know who this new nikka is, but I know who he isn't and that's Kanye west. The same man who loved hip hop so much he couldn't wait to get back into the studio after an accident. The same man who made his own beats or wasn't afraid to call out injustice against Black people. This man isn't the same person. His beats are trash, his lyrics are awful, and he's become a useful idiot for right wingers who would destroy him once given power. Kanye west's soul is gone and what we have now is a reanimated corpse walking around trying to do a [poor] impression of the man's body he's using as a puppet.

R.I.P. to the man who had potential to be a living legend like Chuck D, Dre and Snoop.
2016? Bruh what we see now has slowly been building since 2013 or 2014. Remember him holding the plate of ribs and fries for that why fashion designer?

And at least to me since 2010 dude has had this serious narcissist and messiah complex.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Imagine being on friendly, familiar terms with Ye and trying to keep a straight face in the same room with him.

Ye gonna be seeing allot of this
Spits GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
chilling with me.

Ye: Orb, why you laughing?

Me: I gotta go, man.

Ye: Chill, lemme show you this new line of clothes I'm working on!

Me:
Best Spit Out Coffee Laughing GIFs | Gfycat

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is that Kanye price gouges the hell out of his merchandise, so minus his hype beast stans, I see no why people rocking it