the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This is just an elaborate plan to expose the secret MAGAts and racists. Kanye is a genius, he thinking very freely.

bates.jpg

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
I'm just gonna say this.
If I was a white man in America, why would I walk around with a shirt that says white lives matter printed on the back unless I was a racist?
:patrice:

Somebody even said it in the main thread on here (or a variation of it); even when white people felt offended by black people saying "black lives matter" and the sentiment that it embodied, they reacted by saying "all lives matter". They never singled out anybody in their response even though the nature of the sentiment was very :mjpls:

And the shirt is wack...it's one of those "tribute" T-shirt designs to Pope John Paul II (Juan Pablo) ? Like why?
Breh....im just at a complete loss for words right now. Im probably one of the few...i dont even wanna say "supporters" cause that ship been sailed and crashed into a big orange iceberg. But just off the strength of his mental illness and sympathy of knowing the toll losing a mother can take on even the healthiest minds, i have so far avoided out right condemning him.:wow:

:ufdup: But this is where i gotta draw the line.

Idk how many people he has in his corner, but unless someone in his circle files them papers, and fast, its clear not a one of them gives a fukk about him, nearly as much as they do his paper.

At least lowkey its a great way to identify the most hardcore racist cacs. I dont think that was his goal, but its a silver lining i guess. Also a good way to spot an absolute fool. Leave the house for a klan rally and forget to bring ur mask yeezy crehs.:mjlol:

My final thoughts, i will say this. The poor deluded fool is at least lowkey proving himself correct about one thing: Slavery may not be a choice for most, certainly wasnt for the ancestors, but i guess it can be for some, if u willingly surrender yourself to it. And Ye has made his choice perfectly clear:francis:

Such a sad and pointless fate for what could have been an amazing legacy. Smh Hope he gets the help he needs and makes shyt right somehow someday. But this is just too much for too long now. Im done.:hubie:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
I think he was molested or something as a kid. Karen Hunter keeps hinting at it when she co-wrote his book.

Dude had something happen to him as a kid. He’s not right in the head or hes special or something.

There’s something unresolved there.

Karen Hunter helped write his moms autobiography and hinted that there's some weird shyt with Kanye that didn't make the book that Karen herself said she would take to the grave...

She said this during one of the shows she does with Greg Carr.

Basically...Kanye aint right and something happened to this dude... Either he was born that way or... worse.

Listen at 1:03:00:

GUEST_9f8f2721-c60b-40b3-ba61-a026ea7ab5eb

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @Basil of Baker Street @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner @Piff Perkins @AMcV'88

5b0eb8df42e1cc5f4e571e5c

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Kanye is not making calculated moves any more than that weird 11 YO nephew of yours is making calculated moves.

You have MILLIONS of adults following along with Kanye as if he's brilliant and making dope product.

It's actually embarrassing that Black culture turns on things that this overgrown child does.

If you're a fan, you can just stop. Stop buying his garbage. And stop publicizing this madness.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
These endless threads and exposure is exactly what the designer was aiming for. By all means cook but op is a little obsessive with this shyt. :russ: