Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He didn't lose you with "slavery was a choice"?
That was a couple of posts and a couple pages back already. So I'm just going to repost what I posted on page 14.
I'm going to admit I was looking sideways at a lot of his stuff cause the music was still hittin...but for real fukk this c00n.

When you add up all of his c00ning...it makes him look like a super c00n. And to defend it is c00nish in and of itself.

This is indefensible.
:snoop:
Guy has done so much c00nish bullshyt that I forgot about some of it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm just gonna say this.
If I was a white man in America, why would I walk around with a shirt that says white lives matter printed on the back unless I was a racist?
:patrice:

Somebody even said it in the main thread on here (or a variation of it); even when white people felt offended by black people saying "black lives matter" and the sentiment that it embodied, they reacted by saying "all lives matter". They never singled out anybody in their response even though the nature of the sentiment was very :mjpls:

And the shirt is wack...it's one of those "tribute" T-shirt designs to Pope John Paul II (Juan Pablo) ? Like why?

Sway

Banned
Daps
Dusty and musty no hairline Etika hightop wearing ass nikkas named Tristan or shyt like that.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
koonye had his fans picking clothes out of trash bags LITERALLY. He’s a koon troll the worst kind
He’s been pushing the boundaries with practically zero consequences for a decade now

That shyt is going to sell out in mins