BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
How come Push never gets an smoke for the shyt his man does. He ain’t ever swayed from his side but nobody ever got shyt to say bout him
Push a 45yo B list celeb still rapping about drugs.

He has no moral high ground or enough matured thoughts to go against ye.

He gonna fall in line if he wants his Lil albums out.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

Supposedly models had the look thrown over their heads wtihout really knowing what htey were fukking with.

Imagine being a model and landing the Kanye show...

And then...this....

This show probably paid her rent for the month. It's hard to walk on principal when that's the case.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
FAKE OUTRAGE.

kanye%20west%20confederate%20flag%20x17.jpg

This is Kanye back in 2013.

Years BEFORE "slavery was a choice" or dikkriding Trump.

He has ALWAYS been like this.

He's that weird alt kid you didn't know was weird because his mother kept it and him in check.

Of course once she passed he now no longer needs to hide "the real Kanye".

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just gonna say this.
If I was a white man in America, why would I walk around with a shirt that says white lives matter printed on the back unless I was a racist?
:patrice:

Somebody even said it in the main thread on here (or a variation of it); even when white people felt offended by black people saying "black lives matter" and the sentiment that it embodied, they reacted by saying "all lives matter". They never singled out anybody in their response even though the nature of the sentiment was very :mjpls:

And the shirt is wack...it's one of those "tribute" T-shirt designs to Pope John Paul II (Juan Pablo) ? Like why?
Because he can cry troll if the backlash gets too bad but also play the artsy fart route with everyone “ignoring” the front of it

At the end of the c00n continues to advertise exactly who he is and what he values. He literally was wearing an entire white mans head as a mask during the height of COVID and went on a red carpet with blue eyes.

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
kanye does something controversial for attention what a surprise
15+ years of his shenanigans and people still fall for it

Earth2God

Banned
Daps
Kanye is not making calculated moves any more than that weird 11 YO nephew of yours is making calculated moves.

You have MILLIONS of adults following along with Kanye as if he's brilliant and making dope product.

It's actually embarrassing that Black culture turns on things that this overgrown child does.

If you're a fan, you can just stop. Stop buying his garbage. And stop publicizing this madness.
when i see gen z nikkas worshipping him my eyes fall out my head
they dont even remember the days when kanye was actually a G like that (he never was tho since he didnt write his songs)
just the whitewashed, post-yeezus bullshyt

kanye strategy
1. do something controversial to upset people
2. play victim when people respond
3. babble podcast bullshyt about how hes such a genius artist
4. repeat and profit

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
nikka, if you EVER purchased any of this fools clothing
....you been lost dummy.....so why stop now?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#pawgset and #whitezaddyset aka The Divesters

giphy.gif

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Cant make an excuse for this one. It's time for Jay Z or somebody to knock some sense into him. Needs an intervention

Is Jaden Smith the only one who left the show when he saw the shirts?

I think so, at least he had some pride and decency when he saw that BS and walked out.

Jay-Z has wisely kept his distance from Kanye and will probably continue to do so.