SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
full
It's 4-d chess, if they accept "white lives matter", their arguments against the replacing of one trait, "white" for"black" can only be met with racist rhetoric in response, Kanye is herding these idiots into a logical trap and they don't see it. I'm going to go listen to 808s & Heartbreak to honor to this play in the marketplace of ideas.

I'm joking, but a lot of people are too often attributing malice to Kanye, the guy is just a goof with a platform, he might have good intentions, it's just not really thought out and I doubt when pressed on his moves, he could adequately justify them, especially justifying the ambiguity surrounding his stunts, if he has a message, he should be clear about it, because now you are just being used as a tool by those who don't really care for you or the plight you think you represent.
Nah you had it right the first half. If Kanye wants to use his massive platform to speak out against racism he can do that like any pop star with some balls is willing to do. All this cryptic bullshyt and supposed fifth dimensional mind games, ain't no one buying this nonsense from his fans no more.

Slavery was a choice. Donald Trump his daddy. White lives matter. I ain't wasting my time reading any further into this c00n.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is your excuse this time? or are you gonna stay supporting his c00n ass music? :smh:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall still dont get it, everything he does is for attention and to get a reaction. He loves to be in the spotlight, no matter what.
:pachaha: :pachaha: Kanye found the cheat code and is using it as he pleases.

Like Pinky and Brain, he in the lab thinking about how he is gonna take over the world today....and it works

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Said slavery was a choice
- Wore the confederate flag
- Is a huge Trump Supporter
- Now wearing a white lives matter shirt.

get this dude out of here:camby:.....this is the final nail in the coffin......dude is an active enemy to black folks at this point.

I stopped fukking with him and his music after he said "slavery was a choice" when he was with Candace Owens

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
While I think dude is mostly a dumbass, there’s an angle to this particular stunt I appreciate. With every utterance of Black Lives Matter, black lives, gets diminished. It’s like begging to be recognized as humans. White lives matter, and similarly themed phrases, should be made more prominent so blacks don’t perpetually remain the charity case of the world.

In case y’all don’t get it. Let me give you a lil history.

One of the main reasons slave masters were especially brutal to slaves was because a lot of them were degenerates who migrated from their European homelands with the promise of slave girls. Nowadays, folks are traveling to distant third world countries to prey on the local poor girls. Back in the slavery times, imagine being a no puccy getting fakkit in Europe and u hear about slave girls that u are legally allowed to rape in the new world. What would you do?

Repeat the above to the public and watch the reaction of racist whites. There’s no comeback. It can’t be denied.

idiot-billy-madison.gif

5562cffa-eca2-4e88-aca7-487a767bc57f_text.gif

agDSpzv.gif

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
"Slavery was a choice wasn't talking about actual slavery, it was a metaphor for mental slavery!" :steviej:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

That Kanye is dead.
The Kanye who went on national TV alongside Mike Myers during a Hurricane Katrina Fundraiser Telethon and said "George Bush doesn't care about Black People" in 2005 is dead.

All we have left is this c00n that worships white people and is willing to throw black people under the bus to get closer to them.

What a goddamn shame.
:francis: