Kanye (w/ Vic Mensa & Sia) - Wolves + Only One + Jesus Walks (SNL)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
that yeezy boost :banderas:

got vic mensa thousands of twitter followers
who ended up giving the wachowski siblings a mini boost, a couple hundred copies of the matrix were purchased after the performance :whoo:

got nikkas doing their googles on sia

got all of america on notice for the next album :lupe:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolves sounds like it was building up to some drums dropping and him spitting some verses. At least I certainly hope so because the singing part sounded like a good chorus.

:yeshrug:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nikka shut the fukk up....this is hip hop not dance moms. Hov has been putting on good shows for years without doing this corny artsy shyt. Kanye HAS put on shows without doing this corny artsy shyt. I'm not trying to watch a nikka roll around on the ground or crawl slowly towards me in the crowd while singing some auto tune shyt....I'm not a fukk boy.

Kanye is reaching with this shyt. He can put on a dope show, on some art shyt without looking like a cornball. This is wild corny and the song is ass.

:sadbron:why they don't let uncle murda rock an snl performance?¿?¿?¿

:lolbron:you got your opinion and I got mine*

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am one of the biggest kanye defenders in existence but this was bullshyt

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:sadbron:why they don't let uncle murda rock an snl performance?¿?¿?¿

:what:

so me saying a nikka rolling around on the ground and crawling while singing being wild corny equates to me wanting uncle fukkin murder to perform on snl....uncle murder? This is why discussing hip hop shyt with 19 year olds in 2015 is retarded..

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Stop acting like anyone has a problem with 'Ye venturing away from hip hop and rap. Are you forgetting how heavy people fukk with 808s and Heartbreaks? MBDTF? Yeezus? We're thirsting for new shyt that isn't what we've always heard.. nikkas right now are spawning a whole 'nother culture.. it has evolved, and the tastemakers like Kanye, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick, etc. are responsible for that on different levels. There's no way Kanye's new releases even touch Drake or Lamar's new releases when you think about it.

Only One, FourFiveSeconds, and Wolves are trash in my opinion. Not because they aren't hip hop, but because they are just not good. I listen to fukking KPop, JPop, Grimes, Crystal Castles, Purity Ring, etc. and this is just watered down bullshyt. He's trying to expand even more into cac world obviously.. he's fukking with Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.. are you completely oblivious, or do you really believe this new shyt is great? It's obvious what he is trying to do. I'm hoping his next drop actually isn't just some hollow shyt. I expect him to amaze at this point in his vital point in his career.. this is not amazing whatsoever. I fukking love Kanye and see his potential, and it's disappointing to not see him come with monumental shyt when the spotlight on him is so bright.

awww shut the fukk up
you listen to some grimes and now you are an expert on non-hip hop music
shut the fukk up - kanye bout to drop some next level shyt juss wait

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
nikkas want to stay on the block forever
sitting on the milk crate spitting about crack sales and shoot outs
rocking the same oversized fitted tall tee fake evisus and dirty air force ones :mjlol:*

Kanye sells you the same tall tees marked up 1000% :francis:

TR67zLt.jpg

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Stop acting like anyone has a problem with 'Ye venturing away from hip hop and rap. Are you forgetting how heavy people fukk with 808s and Heartbreaks? MBDTF? Yeezus? We're thirsting for new shyt that isn't what we've always heard.. nikkas right now are spawning a whole 'nother culture.. it has evolved, and the tastemakers like Kanye, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Kendrick, etc. are responsible for that on different levels. There's no way Kanye's new releases even touch Drake or Lamar's new releases when you think about it.

Only One, FourFiveSeconds, and Wolves are trash in my opinion. Not because they aren't hip hop, but because they are just not good. I listen to fukking KPop, JPop, Grimes, Crystal Castles, Purity Ring, etc. and this is just watered down bullshyt. He's trying to expand even more into cac world obviously.. he's fukking with Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift.. are you completely oblivious, or do you really believe this new shyt is great? It's obvious what he is trying to do. I'm hoping his next drop actually isn't just some hollow shyt. I expect him to amaze at this point in his vital point in his career.. this is not amazing whatsoever. I fukking love Kanye and see his potential, and it's disappointing to not see him come with monumental shyt when the spotlight on him is so bright.

cool
my perspective is different in that I'm not looking for kanye or any artist to make classics according to my aesthetic likings

I simply salute the guy because he's doing what he wants
visually sonically etc.
it's not a piece of work baiting for reviews or set to the pulse of the zeitgeist

and in your opinion it may not be anything
but it will be a game changer for someone
ye is a gateway into other visuals and soundscapes for the general public
a lot of people may not have as diverse taste in music as you so for them the sounds ye puts out is a shock

and really working with acts like bieber and taylor swift is ill
as vocalist they basically are like another instrument in the orchestration
it's crazy to see iconic voices and images applied differently
it's pop but it's unfamiliar

on g it doesn't matter cause he's got the pop attention so everything he drops is most likely a smash anyway:yeshrug:

:salute:ye for sticking to his vision
no matter how close or how far they fall from your/my expectations or previous bodies of work

ya dig*

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Kanye sells you the same tall tees marked up 1000% :francis:

TR67zLt.jpg
it's not always the what
but the who the how and the where:sas1::sas2:

different fabric different methods of construction
one is worn sloppily one is worn with a much cleaner silhouette in mind

one is worn by nikkas that never leave the stoop
one is worn by motherfukkers with a lot of $$$$$$ to blow

yeah that shyt is marked up but it ain't the same tee you cop out the corner store dawg*