Kanye (w/ Vic Mensa & Sia) - Wolves + Only One + Jesus Walks (SNL)

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
My girl watching with me talkin bout "kanye a true artist"

ME: :comeon: "he need to put a backpack on again and start rappin"

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
Damn, I know this nikka Ye's right boot probably cost more than my car but these dudes looking like a couple of fukkin hobos out chea... :scust:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nikkas want to stay on the block forever
sitting on the milk crate spitting about crack sales and shoot outs
rocking the same oversized fitted tall tee fake evisus and dirty air force ones :mjlol:*

cacs can have everything but the block and nikkas like papoose huh:mjcry:my nikkas so closed minded

nikkas never been to a broadway show and peeped crazy set and stage design
nikkas never seen the crazy costumes and wardrobe pieces pretty much all artists save rappers wear during performances and tours etc.

my nikka ye the first black male pop artist since mj
no other black male performer is doing anything on as grand a scale as this nikka right now

but y'all ain't rocking with ye :to:cant we grow beyond the block and the cage of rap/hip-hop
nikkas ain't good for nothing but gangsta rap and trap music huh:damn:that's how y'all feel huh:sadbron:**

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
kFfLP3B.png

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikkas want to stay on the block forever
sitting on the milk crate spitting about crack sales and shoot outs
rocking the same oversized fitted tall tee fake evisus and dirty air force ones :mjlol:*

cacs can have everything but the block and nikkas like papoose huh:mjcry:my nikkas so closed minded

nikkas never been to a broadway show and peeped crazy set and stage design
nikkas never seen the crazy costumes and wardrobe pieces pretty much all artists save rappers wear during performances and tours etc.

my nikka ye the first black male pop artist since mj
no other black male performer is doing anything on as grand a scale as this nikka right now

but y'all ain't rocking with ye :to:cant we grow beyond the block and the cage of rap/hip-hop
nikkas ain't good for nothing but gangsta rap and trap music huh:damn:that's how y'all feel huh:sadbron:**

nikka shut the fukk up....this is hip hop not dance moms. Hov has been putting on good shows for years without doing this corny artsy shyt. Kanye HAS put on shows without doing this corny artsy shyt. I'm not trying to watch a nikka roll around on the ground or crawl slowly towards me in the crowd while singing some auto tune shyt....I'm not a fukk boy.

Kanye is reaching with this shyt. He can put on a dope show, on some art shyt without looking like a cornball. This is wild corny and the song is ass.