Kanye (w/ Vic Mensa & Sia) - Wolves + Only One + Jesus Walks (SNL)

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
who forced him to do that tho?
kanye is a fukkin genius and everything he does today wont be appreciated till years from now :wow:
Stans like yall who act like no one has done performance art until he did. Seems gimmicky

"Ooh he was lying on his back while rapping, next-level shyt"

"Look, he's crouched down singing autotune, crazy"

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Stans like yall who act like no one has done performance art until he did. Seems gimmicky

"Ooh he was lying on his back while rapping, next-level shyt"

"Look, he's crouched down singing autotune, crazy"

this really makes no sense. im re-reading it but uh.... your saying kanye stans forced him to do performance art? so, it wasnt kanye - but instead his stans?.... i wish us stans could make kanye drop a good azz job. but you know, we dont controle him.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this really makes no sense. im re-reading it but uh.... your saying kanye stans forced him to do performance art? so, it wasnt kanye - but instead his stans?.... i wish us stans could make kanye drop a good azz job. but you know, we dont controle him.
Relax. I was playing.

Its forced, because its always some extra-gimmicky shyt with Ye. We all know the music will prolly be dope, but he loses me with this gratuitous roll-around-on-the-floor nonsense. Then he says multi-instrumentalists need to respect "true artistry"

If you love Kanye, dont worry about me. I should know by now to avoid everything but the albums and singles