Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
fetchimage
:mjlol: Yo I need this smiley

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what to think:picard::wow:

Kanye West Announces 2020 Presidential Run
gettyimages-919712842.jpg

Kanye West
Neilson Barnard/Getty
6:20 PM PDT 7/4/2020 by Sharareh Drury

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States," West tweeted, along with the hashtag #2020VISION.
Kanye West announced on the Fourth of July that he plans to run for president in 2020 — potentially to make good on a promise he made five years before during the 2015 MTV VMAs.

"We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States," West tweeted Saturday evening, along with the hashtag #2020VISION.

Having leaned more into politics in recent years, including a handful of meetings with Donald Trump, the announcement follows numerous statements by West in the past about his intentions to run for the highest office in the land — most recently last November at Fast Company's Innovation Festival. The difference with that announcement was his presidential sights were set on a 2024 bid.

e392f5d268644e4db1cb597ec90f492b_md.jpg
TMZ.com
BREAKING NEWS
KANYE WESTANNOUNCES 2020 PRESIDENTIAL BIDElon Musk Backs Him!!!

7/4/2020 6:08 PM PT
It's happening (or so it seems) ... Kanye West is running for President, and he says he's doing it sooner than later -- as in RIGHT NOW!!! At least that's how it sounds, anyway.

Ye made the announcement out of nowhere Saturday on Twitter, saying ... "We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States! #2020Vision"

We must now realize the promise of America by trusting God, unifying our vision and building our future. I am running for president of the United States ! #2020VISION

— ye (@kanyewest) July 5, 2020
Funny enough, he immediately got the support of one the biggest names in tech -- one Elon Musk, who replied, "You have my full support!" Interestingly, the two of them had just hung out a few days prior to Kanye's declaration ... and they seem like total besties.

https://t.co/wJLvIufr2u pic.twitter.com/PfQENqgGou

— ye (@kanyewest) July 1, 2020
Now, back to politics for a sec. It's not completely crazy that Kanye is announcing this bid for the White House -- he's publicly toyed with the idea several times in the past ... perhaps most notably at the 2015 MTV VMAs. Hell, folks thought he'd run in 2016.

sddefault.jpg

Of course, since then ... Kanye has dipped his toe in and out of politics and political talk to much criticism -- and in some cases, to praise. Just depends on who you talked to. And yes, the guy's voiced his support for President Trump many times over since 2016.

If he's serious here -- and it's hard to tell if he is or not -- it would appear he's willing to go head to head with DT in a general election. We should note though, KW has NOT filed to run this year with the FEC, which is a requirement for anyone getting into the race.

Hey, November's a long way from now. It could happen ‍♂️

Daps
So he really thinks people gonna vote for him when he said he have legit mental issues

:francis:

We got to stop thinking celebrities can hold office

For some reason we like to put people in spots where they have no experience

Even at McDonald's you have to have a interview where they ask of you have ever done anything like what they asking you to do

Trump dont even know the Constitution thats why he keeps doing the dumb shyt because he dont know the job description

:martin:

I rather vote for him than a racist... just cause you old and white doesn’t qualify you to run the country ... break that out of your mind... most of our presidents weren’t too bright anyway