Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
nikka post the stats that says it destroyed a generation of black people. All that bill did was make punishments on crimes harsher.

NOT all Black people commit crimes period.

Tired of all these fukking conservative talking points that try to lump all Black people in one homogenous group
So you're completely fine with the 94 crime bills what you're saying? It's really a yes or no question.

Save any long-winded bulshyt talk, just a yes or no

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
How is Joe Biden racist? I know he’s never said slavery was a choice or a MAGA dikk sucker
  1. Joe Biden is a segregationist.
  2. Joe biden's mentor is Strom Thurmond
  3. Joe Biden wrote the laws that made drug convictions stricter for black Americans than any other American.
  4. Joe Biden wrote the 94 crime bill

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
So you're completely fine with the 94 crime bills what you're saying? It's really a yes or no question.

Save any long-winded bulshyt talk, just a yes or no
I’m not but I don’t agree with your hyperbolic claims that it destroyed a generation of Black people

like I said NOT all Black people are criminals so that bill

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kangay a clown.

the crowd he had at his peek aint voting for his tap dancing, sensitive, insecure, bi-olar behind.

and the people hes popular with cant even vote.

no one cares Kanye. Your popularity its at all time low.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I’m not but I don’t agree with your hyperbolic claims that it destroyed a generation of Black people

like I said NOT all Black people are criminals so that bill
So you're completely fine with Joe biden's 94 crime bill, that has unjustly arrested innocent people that are still arrested to this day due to Joe biden's 94 crime bill?

Situations like the Central Park five and George Floyd are all results of Joe biden's 94 crime Bill, as well as his many other racist policies he either written or supported.

But you don't think the 94 crime bill was bad?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
  1. of the three candidates, one of them wrote the 94 crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  2. two of them support the crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  3. and only two of them Kanye West and Trump, actually have experience with releasing innocent people who were under the 94 crime Bill unjustly oh, while Joe Biden is the reason why innocent people were locked up.
  4. Of the three candidates, only one candidate, Kanye West, is the only one who has done everything he said he was going to do.

What part of this doesn't qualify him to be president? Keep in mind that Donald Trump is the fukking president.
So you're a pro trump and Kanye guy. Kanye west is more qualified than a former vice president. Okay I see what's up with you I can't waste my time on non sense like this bro. Good day no need to reply.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
  1. Joe Biden is a segregationist.
  2. Joe biden's mentor is Strom Thurmond
  3. Joe Biden wrote the laws that made drug convictions stricter for black Americans than any other American.
  4. Joe Biden wrote the 94 crime bill
1. False if you believe Biden believes in segregation at this point you may be retarded

2. Biden had a working relationship with Storm Thurman that doesn’t mean he agreed with his ideology. Besides Kanye all but sucked Trumps dikk in the Oval Office. Going by your logic that should disqualify Kanye because that was even more recent

3.False the legislation didn’t specifically target Black people, racist police departments did. If you disagree show me where in the law it specifically targets Black people. Regardless if you don’t commit crimes the law doesn’t affect you.

4. Okay and? That was nearly 30 years ago. Biden is potentially going to select a black VP and a black Supreme Court justice. If you believe a Biden presidency would be a net negative for the advancement of black people you may seriously be an agent

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I honestly trust Kanye over Biden despite his MAGA antics.:manny:

Kanye might legit be playing 3D Chess. And Kim been helping black brehs out:manny:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
  1. of the three candidates, one of them wrote the 94 crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  2. two of them support the crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  3. and only two of them Kanye West and Trump, actually have experience with releasing innocent people who were under the 94 crime Bill unjustly oh, while Joe Biden is the reason why innocent people were locked up.
  4. Of the three candidates, only one candidate, Kanye West, is the only one who has done everything he said he was going to do.

What part of this doesn't qualify him to be president? Keep in mind that Donald Trump is the fukking president.

Okay we got that. Now what gives Kanye the qualifications to be the 46th president of the United States.
So you're a pro trump and Kanye guy. Kanye west is more qualified than a former vice president. Okay I see what's up with you I can't waste my time on non sense like this bro. Good day no need to reply.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Why are you going so hard for this fakkit:patrice:
Must be apart of his street team:patrice:
Enjoy getting your free Yeezys chump:blessed:
No, I'm just calling out all the people who would rather vote for 2 racist, than vote for Kanye West

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
1. False if you believe Biden believes in segregation at this point you may be retarded
2. Biden had a working relationship with Storm Thurman that doesn’t mean he agreed with his ideology. Besides Kanye all but sucked Trumps dikk in the Oval Office. Going by your logic that should disqualify Kanye because that was even more recent
3.False the legislation didn’t specifically target Black people, racist police departments did. If you disagree show me where in the law it specifically targets Black people. Regardless if you don’t commit crimes the law doesn’t affect you.
4. Okay and? That was nearly 30 years ago. Biden is potentially going to select a black VP and a black Supreme Court justice. If you believe a Biden presidency would be a net negative for the advancement of black people you may seriously be an agent

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
No counter argument huh? I hope posters can see through your bullshyt
You haven't even followed up on none of the questions I've asked you.

I gave you four solid examples of Joe Biden being a racist, which you apparently are already aware of the four mentioned.

I literally answered your question, that post that you made was an "I'm white and I say so" argument