Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Do you understand how white supremacy works :mjlol:

White people already view us as incompetent, unintelligent, as is

Mediocre white men like Bush and Trump can make their way into the White House because they are white

Kanye has a zero percent chances of getting the white vote :heh:
as long as Kanye is given a chance it doesn't matter who will vote for him. It's about letting that man run for president.

I'm not worried about what white people do to be honest. We already know very well how white people are.

This will be a perfect time to legitimize a third-party whether it be black or not. Third-party means anybody that isn't a part of the standard American two-party system. Don't get it confused that third-party is something akin to what a Republican or a Democrat is, it's a catch-all term for somebody who isn't a Republican or Democrat

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
as long as Kanye is given a chance it doesn't matter who will vote for him. It's about letting that man run for president.

I'm not worried about what white people do to be honest. We already know very well how white people are.

This will be a perfect time to legitimize a third-party whether it be black or not. Third-party means anybody that isn't a part of the standard American two-party system. Don't get it confused that third-party is something akin to what a Republican or a Democrat is, it's a catch-all term for somebody who isn't a Republican or Democrat

Who is stopping him from running :patrice:

He can run all he wants but he won't turn into the Trump 2.0 that he probably is imagining in his head

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
if Kanye West is able to help shave points off of the Democrats, that's more of a Democrat problem than It is Kanye's problem.

The Democrats have a shyty person running for president, and y'all mad at Kanye.

#1. I'm not mad at Kanye. I dont care much for Kanye to even be mad. However, I'm disappointed in his political rhetoric that he spits out because its disrepectful to ADOS and it mostly based on RW talking points. KANYE doesn't even vote. I doubt he has any political knowledge other than what dumb shyt Trump and his wyte Republican family spit.

#2. You don't like Biden ... well good for u. I'm sure there's a club u can join for support.

#3. It is more of an issue for Dems.. Because the younger people that would consider voting for Kanye lean Dem.

#4. It will never be a problem for Kanye Because he is running for clout. He is a narcissist like his daddy trump.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
#1. I'm not mad at Kanye. I dont care much for Kanye to even be mad. However, I'm disappointed in his political rhetoric that he spits out because its disrepectful to ADOS and it mostly based on RW talking points. KANYE doesn't even vote. I doubt he has any political knowledge other than what dumb shyt Trump and his wyte Republican family spit.

#2. You don't like Biden ... well good for u. I'm sure there's a club u can join for support.

#3. It is more of an issue for Dems.. Because the younger people that would consider voting for Kanye lean Dem.

#4. It will never be a problem for Kanye Because he is running for clout. He is a narcissist like his daddy trump.
So you would rather vote for Joe Biden than Kanye West?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He can be a write in candidate :yeshrug: I wouldn’t have even entertained this shyt pre 2016, but Donald Trump proved that even a Black bipolar rap star (granted a billion dollar black bipolar rap star married to one of the most famous women in the world) can be president.
A write in candidate isn't having any impact on a national election dude. People can write im whatever name they want in the booth. That doesn't impact elections usually, because the vast majority of people who take time out their day to vote do so to make a serious selection of one of the two people who can win.

Kanye is about to sell us something, and the media gave him the attention he wanted.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Joe Biden authored the 94 crime bill. What are you talking about "are those his policies today?" Is one of his policies to abolish the 94 crime bill? Because this if it's not one of his policies then his policies are still racist as hell
Okay we got that. Now what gives Kanye the qualifications to be the 46th president of the United States. I'm not familiar with you bruh so are you trolling?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Miss me with that shyt.

I'm Cape Verdean. I can trace ancestors from slave ships to the wolof tribe in West Africa. My families been in the U.S. since the early 1800s.

My brother and half of my cousins spent half their lives in jail because of that crime bill and the zero tolerance school policies of the 80s and 90s. Some are just getting out.

Vote for Biden still stands.
:mjlol: this is some next level c00n shyt. Your fam needs to smack the dog shyt out of you when they get out of jail.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Smart dumb nikka babble at its finest. This is not the election to legitimize a third party. Trump needs to be voted out PERIOD.

Take a c00n that said slavery was a choice seriously brehs

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Okay we got that. Now what gives Kanye the qualifications to be the 46th president of the United States.
  1. of the three candidates, one of them wrote the 94 crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  2. two of them support the crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  3. and only two of them Kanye West and Trump, actually have experience with releasing innocent people who were under the 94 crime Bill unjustly oh, while Joe Biden is the reason why innocent people were locked up.
  4. Of the three candidates, only one candidate, Kanye West, is the only one who has done everything he said he was going to do.

What part of this doesn't qualify him to be president? Keep in mind that Donald Trump is the fukking president.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
  1. of the three candidates, one of them wrote the 94 crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  2. two of them support the crime bill, which disqualifies them from being president.
  3. and only two of them Kanye West and Trump, actually have experience with releasing innocent people who were under the 94 crime Bill unjustly oh, while Joe Biden is the reason why innocent people were locked up.
  4. Of the three candidates, only one candidate, Kanye West, is the only one who has done everything he said he was going to do.

What part of this doesn't qualify him to be president? Keep in mind that Donald Trump is the fukking president.
Post some statistics to back up your hyperbolic claims that the “94 crime bill destroyed a generation of black people” not all Black people commit crimes you disingenuous sambo

all you’re doing is parroting conservative talking points like a good house nikka

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Smart dumb nikka babble at its finest. This is not the election to legitimize a third party. Trump needs to be voted out PERIOD.

Take a c00n that said slavery was a choice seriously brehs
You haven't explained anything, but my post is dumb nikka babble at its finest?

You would rather vote for racist ass Joe Biden over Kanye West? you would rather vote for Joe Biden who is destroyed a generation of black families in America with a 94 crime bill?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Post some statistics to back up your hyperbolic claims that the “94 crime bill destroyed a generation of black people” not all Black people commit crimes you disingenuous sambo
You're over here defending the 94 crime bill, but I'm the sambo?:childplease:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You're over here defending the 94 crime bill, but I'm the sambo?:childplease:
nikka post the stats that says it destroyed a generation of black people. All that bill did was make punishments on crimes harsher.

NOT all Black people commit crimes period.

Tired of all these fukking conservative talking points that try to lump all Black people in one homogenous group

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You haven't explained anything, but my post is dumb nikka babble at its finest?

You would rather vote for racist ass Joe Biden over Kanye West? you would rather vote for Joe Biden who is destroyed a generation of black families in America with a 94 crime bill?
How is Joe Biden racist? I know he’s never said slavery was a choice or a MAGA dikk sucker