Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You haven't even followed up on none of the questions I've asked you.

I gave you four solid examples of Joe Biden being a racist, which you apparently are already aware of the four mentioned.

I literally answered your question, that post that you made was an "I'm white and I say so" argument
I addressed each of your 4 points so I don’t know why you’re creating a strawman.

Bottom line: Koonye is is not going to win the election or even come close. All he’s going to do is hurt Biden’s chances of throwing Trump out in November.

Essentially Kanye is just acting as an agent of Trump and you’re too foolish to realize it

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I addressed each of your 4 points so I don’t know why you’re creating a strawman.

Bottom line: Koonye is is not going to win the election or even come close. All he’s going to do is hurt Biden’s chances of throwing Trump out in November.

Essentially Kanye is just acting as an agent of Trump and you’re too foolish to realize it
You have skipped every question I've asked of you.

you said that Joe Biden isn't a racist when everybody in the whole world knows that Joe Biden is a racist.

You have denied and even celebrated the 94 crime bill which is one of the most racist policies ever written since slavery was made legal in the United
States.

You have accomplished nothing in this thread besides time-wasting in order to take the narrative away from how racist both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Kanye is doing this as an agent of trump.

He knows he wont win. And he knows he'd get alot more democrat votes than republican votes by a large margin

Overall every vote for kanye would equate to a vote for trump

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You have skipped every question I've asked of you.

you said that Joe Biden isn't a racist when everybody in the whole world knows that Joe Biden is a racist.

You have denied and even celebrated the 94 crime bill which is one of the most racist policies ever written since slavery was made legal in the United
States.

You have accomplished nothing in this thread besides time-wasting in order to take the narrative away from how racist both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are
Wow you’re really creating a strawman.

I answered addressed every point you raised

you claim Joe Biden is a racist when he’s clearly not. If he was racist would he serve as a black president VP? Want to nominate a black female VP and Supreme Court justice?

Where did I celebrate the 94 crime bill? And again where in the legislation does it target Black people and how did it destroy a whole generation of black people that never committed a crime?

wait you think the 94 crime bill is more racist than Jim Crow legislation? You’re a fukking moron

the facts don’t add up breh.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Wow you’re really creating a strawman.

I answered addressed every point you raised

you claim Joe Biden is a racist when he’s clearly not. If he was racist would he serve as a black president VP? Want to nominate a black female VP and Supreme Court justice?

Where did I celebrate the 94 crime bill? And again where in the legislation does it target Black people and how did it destroy a whole generation of black people that never committed a crime?

wait you think the 94 crime bill is more racist than Jim Crow legislation? You’re a fukking moron

the facts don’t add up breh.
Joe Biden is racist because he authored the 94 crime bill, isn't trying to repeal it, and is very proud of it to this day. if you don't understand why the 94 crime bill is racist and has destroyed a generation black people, that sounds like you need to go and do some fukking research, because everybody here in this thread seems to understand how bad the 94 crime bill is except for you, otherwise you wouldn't be the only person in this thread supporting it.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Joe Biden is racist because he authored the 94 crime bill, isn't trying to repeal it, and is very proud of it to this day. if you don't understand why the 94 crime bill is racist and has destroyed a generation black people, that sounds like you need to go and do some fukking research, because everybody here in this thread seems to understand how bad the 94 crime bill is except for you, otherwise you wouldn't be the only person in this thread supporting it.
All you’re doing is parroting anti-Biden talking points but without understanding the nuance as evidence by your inability to post stats backing up your claims.

The 94 crime bill is bad from a leftist point of view because it made punishment for crimes harsher.

I do not agree with the 94 crime bill but here’s the thing NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS so how is the bill inherently racist? Are you insinuating that being black is synonymous with being a criminal? Make me understand here.

Now what is racist is that police departments police black neighborhoods at a disproportionate rate which leads to higher black convictions. As a stand alone there is no legislation that specifically targets Black people but it indirectly hurt some Black people because of how police departments operate.

Did Joe Biden control how police departments police neighborhoods?

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Kanye is doing this as an agent of trump.

He knows he wont win. And he knows he'd get alot more democrat votes than republican votes by a large margin

Overall every vote for kanye would equate to a vote for trump
a vote for Kanye means a vote for Kanye. A vote for Trump means a vote for Trump. A vote for Joe Biden means a vote for Joe biden.

A vote represents a vote. A non vote represents a non vote. Get the fukk out of here with your stupid ass mentally retarded logic process.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
All you’re doing is parroting anti-Biden talking points but without understanding the nuance as evidence as your inability to post stats backing up your claims.

The 94 crime bill is bad from leftist point of view because it made punishment for crimes harsher.

I do not agree with the 94 crime bill but here’s the thing NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS so how is the bill inherently racist? Are you insinuating that being black is synonymous with being a criminal? Make me understand here.

Now what is racist is that police departments police black neighborhoods as a disproportionate rate which leads to higher black convictions. As a stand alone there is no legislation that specifically targets Black people but it indirectly hurt some Black people because of how police departments operate.

Did Joe Biden control how police departments police neighborhoods?
All you are doing is

You're typing all this stuff to say nothing at all.

do you know what the definition of racism is?

Do you not understand how Joe Biden, with the 94 crime bill, has implemented a system of racism that predominantly affects black Americans?

just say that you're okay with the 94 crime Bill and that you're going to vote for Joe Biden. Don't at me with this long bullshyt

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
All you are doing is

You're typing all this stuff to say nothing at all.

do you know what the definition of racism is?

Do you not understand how Joe Biden, with the 94 crime bill, has implemented a system of racism that predominantly affects black Americans?

just say that you're okay with the 94 crime Bill and that you're going to vote for Joe Biden. Don't at me with this long bullshyt
Im really hoping posters here can see through your bullshyt because all you’re doing is deflecting and parroting talking points that you truly don’t understand :mjlol:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Im really hoping posters here can see through your bullshyt because all you’re doing is deflecting and parroting talking points that you truly don’t understand :mjlol:

:unimpressed:No I'm just sticking to exactly the things that I'm saying. You're trying to get me to talk about all sorts of other things like "black people aren't the only people that commit crimes,:skip:" when the point is that the 94 crime bill is a racist policy that affects black African Americans more than other race in this country.

I'm saying one thing, explaining that one thing over and over again, and you guys are trying to shoehorn other things into my argument that I'm not saying.

I don't need to tell viewers that "I hope that they are reading these post," I have more faith in the reader to just be able to say what I mean and mean what I say.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I only read part of the last page but already I can tell a bunch of smart dumb babble going on in this thread. How exhausting.