Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't beating trump but breh could legit push for 2024 if he uses the next four years wisely he's definitely got the influence along with his wife :wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Black women are not voting for Kanye.

The only reasons Kanye woukd enter the race at this point is:

1. Because he's a narcissist / bragging rights

2. To shave off enough votes in a swing state like PA so that Trump wins via electoral college again.

Dassit

He has nothing else to offer.
if Kanye West is able to help shave points off of the Democrats, that's more of a Democrat problem than It is Kanye's problem.

The Democrats have a shyty person running for president, and y'all mad at Kanye.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Y'all be trying to hard on here. All in your chest asking who people gonna vote for...

The thing about discussing politics with people new to it is that they don't know the rules. The media is happy enough to give this shyt a spin because all they care about is getting you to tune in and watch their ads.... But the news media knows that its too late for Kanye West to get himself on the ballot at ALL for the election as R or D in all but 2 states...

They know that, but they aren't going to say that because they want you to tune in and give this stupid shyt energy.

They know that even if Kanye ran as independent he is already far too late to even get on the ballot for New York, Texas, North Carolina, New Mexico, and Indiana and cannot meet the 1% thresh hold to get on the ballot for many more states including Florida and MANY others either due to how late this is.

They want you to seriously entertain this shyt and tune in... Rather than wanting to educate you on why the rules prohibit Kanye from even being a realistic candidate this election due to how late he has 'made this decision'. This whole thing is just stupid ass political theatre... And if we had press worth a damn, this would have been a short 2 minute story where they covered the tweet, then promptly explained why no one should be taking this seriously.

But instead Ill bet I see this shyt on local and cable news all fukking week.

Im lowkey hungover this morning and venting because they done woke me up early popping them shyts down the block... but still
I understand where you're coming from. But ultimately this is all "I'm white and I say so."

if you're not able to write in a candidate and it be taken serious, Then what's the point of even voting. All these rules are white supremacist rules.

If Kanye isn't able to make it on any ballot, and still more Americans vote for him than both of the presidents, and he still unable to become the president, that tells you more about how shyty the the voting system is.

Why continue to vote if your votes don't even matter?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can Ye even legally be the president with his history of being committed for mental health issues?

:patrice:

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let it be known that it’s a hoe move that was pulled here but I’m Hoping that this will force Biden to modify his campaign to run on a platform which will give black folks SOMETHING, I’m tired of the them counting on our vote but not providing anything tangible in return

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Are those his policies today? Do you know Kanyes platform or do you think Dark twisted family is dope and that's enough for you?
Joe Biden authored the 94 crime bill. What are you talking about "are those his policies today?" Is one of his policies to abolish the 94 crime bill? Because this if it's not one of his policies then his policies are still racist as hell

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Let it be known that it’s a hoe move that was pulled here but I’m Hoping that this will force Biden to modify his campaign to run on a platform which will give black folks SOMETHING, I’m tired of the them counting on our vote but not providing anything tangible in return
Why is Kanye running for president a hoe move?

If Joe Biden and Donald Trump had the support of the voters to stand on their own two fukking feet without worrying about Kanye West, then maybe people wouldn't be scared about Kanye West shaving votes off of either candidates platform.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
If writing in a candidate doesn't matter as much as voting for a certain party candidate, then we should do away with all write in votes including write-in ballots for anybody not able to make it to a local Poll.

Let's keep it all the way funky, and stop beating around the fukking bush.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Y'all be trying to hard on here. All in your chest asking who people gonna vote for...

The thing about discussing politics with people new to it is that they don't know the rules. The media is happy enough to give this shyt a spin because all they care about is getting you to tune in and watch their ads.... But the news media knows that its too late for Kanye West to get himself on the ballot at ALL for the election as R or D in all but 2 states...

They know that, but they aren't going to say that because they want you to tune in and give this stupid shyt energy.

They know that even if Kanye ran as independent he is already far too late to even get on the ballot for New York, Texas, North Carolina, New Mexico, and Indiana and cannot meet the 1% thresh hold to get on the ballot for many more states including Florida and MANY others either due to how late this is.

They want you to seriously entertain this shyt and tune in... Rather than wanting to educate you on why the rules prohibit Kanye from even being a realistic candidate this election due to how late he has 'made this decision'. This whole thing is just stupid ass political theatre... And if we had press worth a damn, this would have been a short 2 minute story where they covered the tweet, then promptly explained why no one should be taking this seriously.

But instead Ill bet I see this shyt on local and cable news all fukking week.

Im lowkey hungover this morning and venting because they done woke me up early popping them shyts down the block... but still
He can be a write in candidate :yeshrug: I wouldn’t have even entertained this shyt pre 2016, but Donald Trump proved that even a Black bipolar rap star (granted a billion dollar black bipolar rap star married to one of the most famous women in the world) can be president.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
zGgzPJa.gif

0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff.png
Even if that c00n, MAGA fakkit gave out free Yeezys, I’m still not voting for him.

Neither would right wing white people. Imagine Sean Hannity supporting anything that Kanye proposes :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
White people: *elects Donald Trump*

Black people: "there's all sorts of ballet requirements":skip:

Do you understand how white supremacy works :mjlol:

White people already view us as incompetent, unintelligent, as is

Mediocre white men like Bush and Trump can make their way into the White House because they are white

Kanye has a zero percent chances of getting the white vote :heh: