Kanye says he’s running for President... #KOONYE2020?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
are you an American descendant of slaves?
Miss me with that shyt.

I'm Cape Verdean. I can trace ancestors from slave ships to the wolof tribe in West Africa. My families been in the U.S. since the early 1800s.

My brother and half of my cousins spent half their lives in jail because of that crime bill and the zero tolerance school policies of the 80s and 90s. Some are just getting out.

Vote for Biden still stands.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I legit hate this dude.

fukking disgrace and waste of black skin.
So everyone just going to forget what he said about black people & slavery huh
He clearly has mental issues and you want him to be the leader of the free world
We don’t need another dude who has no clue about politics in the damm whitehouse
Did people not learn there damm lessons with Trump

• Dap
Reactions: Ayo

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
so you're okay with Joe Biden writing the 94 crime bill which has destroyed a generation of black Americans, some of which may have been related to Kanye, as well as being one of the worst written laws since slavery was declared legal in the United States?
are you an American descendant of slaves?
Miss me with that shyt.

I'm Cape Verdean
rPNCqww.jpg

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So everyone just going to forget what he said about black people & slavery huh
He clearly has mental issues and you want him to be the leader of the free world
We don’t need another dude who has no clue about politics in the damm whitehouse
Did people not learn there damm lessons with Trump
what he said about slavery was worse than what trump said about grabbing women's pussies?

Kanye's mental illness is worse than Donald fukking Trump?

Kanye's mental illness is worse than Joe biden's dementia, as well as his 94 crime bill?

Just say you would rather vote for a racist white person.:hhh:

powmia

Pro
Daps
Why won't you speak about the 94 crime bill?
I will and do. But that's the not the end of all for me. I'm not voting for trump. Why don't you speak about all the republicans who voted for the 94 crime bill. They're listed below. Why don't you write all of them that's living and ask them why did they support this bill. Start with Mitch McConnell. Their stats and contact information can be found below also. Go ahead and get the five call app. While you're there ask you great president 45 why he and the republicans are not supporting the anti-lynching bill. You won't speak on that. You have to be deaf or not gonna go there cause I don't know you personally. But for the last 3 years your president says he is the law and order president, what in the fukk do you think he means?

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 103rd Congress - 1st Session

5 Calls: Make Your Voice Heard

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:mjlol:

That was Trump Breh..
I'm sorry I got my wrong white racist sexual assaulter mixed up. By the way, you support one of those over Kanye West, who doesn't have any sexual assault charges or accusations.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I will and do. But that's the not the end of all for me. I'm not voting for trump. Why don't you speak about all the republicans who voted for the 94 crime bill.
as far as I know the only person that you're talking about who is running for president, is Joe Biden. And Joe Biden wrote that 94 crime Bill. What the fukk does what you're saying have to do with Joe Biden, Donald Trump, and now maybe Kanye West running for president?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
what he said about slavery was worse than what trump said about grabbing women's pussies?

Kanye's mental illness is worse than Donald fukking Trump?

Kanye's mental illness is worse than Joe biden's dementia, as well as his 94 crime bill?

Just say you would rather vote for a racist white person.:hhh:
Fukk Biden & Trump
I ain’t supporting either one
Fukk yes what Kanye said was worse he disrespected our people and downplay the fight and struggle they had to go thru for decades after decades