“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
the pandemic was the beginning of the dark future that waits ahead, saturn entered aquaruis corresponding with lockdowns. Kobes death was a commencement ritual.
Buried in corona, ca, kobe is also short for jacob, the father of israel, it seems humans largely are just puppets for celestial stageplay
73TM.gif

the vaccine also found fda approval on his birthday, the shutdown of the NBA was coincdentally the first cautionary measure that caught the nation by surprise, there are other paralles but I wont get into it, its frivilous when you have real world consequences manifesting rigth now, we are just play things afterall, the realm of the esoteric isnt meant to be our pastime
tumblr_nnqf7h9rda1t0b1clo1_540.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Because I'm not Jewish and therefore don't make the rules on what is [considered] anti-semitism and what's not.

So even though I watched the video, I still had the common sense to ask another Jew if it's anti-semitic since they should know.

Why would Candace Owens wear a WLM t-shirt?
So you had to wait on someone else before you formed your opinion.

:patrice:

Candace Owens is a religious leader now? She’s been a sellout so her wearing that shirt came as no surprise. How are you equating a Rabbi with her?

:snoop:

If you can’t tell when something is racist or anti-Semitic on your own and have to wait for your opinion to be approved, I don’t know what to tell you. That’s…

:francis:

Also, you’re a vet here. Support the site. Break bread since your screen name is about securing bags. I approve of that opinion.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

vino

Superstar
Daps
That instagram account is a war mongering ( you probably follow and agree with that far right wing war mongering account) account that creates propaganda and insinuates that all Arabics are terrorist. Almost every post is calling Palestinians terrorist. Also, Kanye in his rant didn’t promote antisemitism. For some reason Kanye thinks Black people are the lost tribe. That’s why he said “I can’t be Anti-semetic because Black people are Jews”. He never said he hate all Jews or never advocated harm to Jews. You are only concern with painting a narrative and dismissing any other people. You probably follow and agree with the views of that far right wing war mongering account.