“KANYE IS RIGHT ABOUT THE JEWS” PROJECTED AT FLORIDA GATORS FOOTBALL GAME WITH GOVERNER DESANTIS IN ATTENDANCE

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Daps
THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT THE ACCOUNT THE POST CAME FROM

THE FACT THAT YOU FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF JEWS BEING PUBLICLY UNDER ATTACK IS TELLING

JEWS ARE NOT A MONOLITH.. THERE ARE BOTH LEFTWING AND RIGHTWING JEWS. IF U WANA DISCUSS THAT, START A SEPARATE THREAD FOR IT.

Dude.... nobody here cares about Jews. This is a hip hop site.

If Kanye hadn't attacked black people first and sided with white supremacists, I and most other posters would be on his side.

He messed up by going at his own people for the past 5 years. He's our enemy just like he's yalls enemy. But let's not get it twisted what this is.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's also saying in that video that them doing fukk shyt will bring about another Holocaust.

So is Kanye right that the fukkery from the Jews in power have gone too far? Or is there no fukkery and it's all in Kanye's head?

YOURE MISSING THE POINT

READ THE LINK I SENT U

THERE IS NOTHING IMMORAL ABOUT CHARGING INTEREST.. ITS COMMON PRACTICE WORLDWIDE

HE’S SAYING THAT BECAUSE IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR JEWS TO PARTAKE IN CHARGING INTEREST BASED ON JEWISH LAW THAT GOD WILL COME DOWN HARD

2 COMPLETELY DIFF THINGS FAM

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Dude.... nobody here cares about Jews. This is a hip hop site.

If Kanye hadn't attacked black people first and sided with white supremacists, I and most other posters would be on his side.

He messed up by going at his own people for the past 5 years. He's our enemy just like he's yalls enemy. But let's not get it twisted what this is.

THIS SITE IS A BAD REPRESENTATION OF REALITY THO

Daps
He's also saying in that video that them doing fukk shyt will bring about another Holocaust.

So is Kanye right that the fukkery from the Jews in power have gone too far? Or is there no fukkery and it's all in Kanye's head?

Right.. Lol i'm in awe right now.

Wow.

@Sccit Are you gonna acknowledge the other things he said in the video?
Is he right or wrong?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lot of reputable, normal social media accounts covered this story yet the OP linked a right wing IG page that’s full of anti-Muslim bullshyt and disinformation.

THATS YOUR REPLY TO WHATS GOIN ON?

THE PAGE IT CAME FROM?

U EXPOSIN YASELF SOMETHIN SERIOUS AGAIN

MIGHT AS WELL JUST SAY “I CO-SIGN THE SENTIMENT”

:mjpls: